[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a dealership lube rack guy anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

ask a dealership lube rack guy anything
>>
>>17345539
Can you fucking stop forgetting to do shit that I ask you?

>t. service advisor
>>
>>17345539
How many smoke breaks do you take?
>>
>>17345539
Which is best for drain plugs: RTV or epoxy?
>>
How much of that lube did you use on your dick?
>>
>>17345577
No fuck off now what filter does that truck take again?

>>17345634
about once or twice an hour

>>17345677
RTV

>>17345685
13 quarts
>>
>>17346133
>No fuck off now what filter does that truck take again?
Fucking go ask parts, faggot. Get it the fuck done and to cleanup so I can get this asshole out of here. If you forget to close the air box again I'm putting my foot sideways up your ass.
>>
>>17345539
Have you ever overtightened the drain bolt on the oil pan?
>>
>>17346158
of course and I pay for it next time they come In
>>
>>17346146
fuck you stop giving me 27 fucking rotations while I'm in the middle of a fucking oil change
>>
>>17346188
Just get them done when you can. I don't give a fuck that this dickhead has to wait a few extra minutes.
>>
If your during inspections you find broken springs, serpentine belts etc. and the customer aapproved the work. Are you allowed to do the work under supervision of a tech? Or does the job go to the mechanic and you take the next tire/oil change?
>>
>>17346133
Why are you putting RTV on an oil pan plug?
>>
File: DSC0158.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
DSC0158.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
How much would you charge to lube up this rack?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.