[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you own a Lincoln when they depreciate 50% in a year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20170608_205844.png (1MB, 1440x1129px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_205844.png
1MB, 1440x1129px
Would you own a Lincoln when they depreciate 50% in a year?
>>
>>17342778
Most luxury cars Depreciate that much within a year or two.

however in Lincoln's case, its becuase you bought a ford with gayer sheet metal.
>>
>>17342778
I would buy an old Towncar because eventually hipsters will want them and the value will increase.
>>
>>17342778
>when
After they depreciate? Sure.
>>
>>17342778
Nobody buys these things brand new. Like Escalades and such they're leased new and given back after 2-4 years. Then re-sold so certain races for more than they're worth. Or people that think they're too smart to pay the deprecation.
>>
>>17342778
Probably not. Might not buy another luxury car until i'm my middle ages that is if retarded self automated cars haven't taken over by then.

As much as I hate the Navigator shilling on this board, i'll admit from this angle it looks pretty good.
>>
>>17342778
Maybe....

It depends on Matthew Mconahey
>>
>>17342778
No, a cheaper BMW is better built, performs better and more luxurious.
Theres just no point
>>
Yes. $4000 Town Cars for life.
>>
>>17342852
$2000*
>>
>>17342841
kek
>>
>>17342778

Why would you own [99% of cars ever made] when they depreciate 50% in a year?
>>
>>17342848
>a cheaper BMW
cheaper than this? because if you get a lower trim BMW like those Merc C classes with interior panel gaps i don't see how you are getting a better built anything. the BMWs that are actually better than this shouldn't depreciate to the point of being cheaper than this unless you mean older in which case.. how old we talking?
>>
>>17342778
Buy it used after it has depreciated
>>
File: IMG_9781.jpg (47KB, 384x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9781.jpg
47KB, 384x395px
>>17342778
Its like they want you to suffer when you clean your wheels.
Also no, ford is the worst in all aspects
>>
>>17342943
i meant a 6 months old service car 535i xDrive with less than 10k miles with all the warranties and goodies from a BMW dealer
you can get one cheaper than a brand new Lincoln Continental
>>
>>17342778
1. You can lease it, so you don't take the hit and give it back after the 4 years. About 80% of Mercedes are leased for example.
2. You can BUY one off lease for that sweet depreciation you are talking about. You win, original owner lost.
3. Its Ford so parts are cheaper than on a Mercedes or Pee Em DoubleYou
>>
>>17342778
The new Navigator is awesome
>>
>>17342797
>hipsters
>wating a big landbarge with a problematic big fossil fuel burning engine

the only people who would want one will never pay more than what they are worth now
>>
>>17345122
how would you treat a car that you know you will only own for 4 years? yeah i dont want one of those, give me a regular used car anyday
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.