[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fiesta non turbo exhaust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0117.png (273KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.png
273KB, 750x1334px
Does anyone else with this exhaust have a clip of what it sounds like? I'm skeptical because I don't want it to sound like doo doo and have it be late. 1.6 fiesta non turbo
>>
>>17342213
>modifying a shitbox
Consider suicide.
>>
File: 1457571667030.jpg (458KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1457571667030.jpg
458KB, 762x785px
>>17342213
>what is youtube
I didn't know summer affected /o/ that much. And just in case you're too lazy to spend 5 seconds to watch the video yourself; It sounds like shit.
>>
>>17342213
What's the extra pipe for?
>>
All constructive comments, thank you
>>
>>17342231
>modifying a shitbox

Yeah fuck liking cars lets go back to benchracing.

Nobody used to personalize or modify cars in the past at all.
>>
>>17342565
save up your mccuck wage for a car that isn't shit instead of trying to polish a turd, you retarded 16 year old faggot.
>>
>>17342565
I have no idea what it will sound like, but true patricians modify cars to make them more fun for themselves. Anyone with any car would understand that fun / learning / improving > muh stock laptimes

>>17342570
post bread on hood

Oh right, post bus pass instead.
>>
>>17342607
I'd rather ride the bus then owned a hack job """modified""" base model fiesta.
>>
>>17342607
Sure, modifying a car that's worth it is fine. But throwing an exhaust on a Fiesta isn't improving anything. Just save your money and buy a better car.
>>
>>17342649
t. never owned a car

stop caring about what people might think of you, that's the first step to growing up and gittin rich young lad
>>
Op here, Just got the car and I'm satisfied with it. It wasn't meant to have tons of money dropped into it, more so for good gas mileage. But it's just a little too quiet for me. I don't need to get a new car but thanks for the advice. Special thanks to the bum ass that can't afford a car let alone parts
>>
>>17342649 can't even afford the base fiesta
>>
>>17343055
should've gotten a civic for 3k.
>>
>>17342255
That's the exhaust for the owner.
>>
>>17343293
Love the car. Just wanted to know if it would make it a little louder without sounding like poop
>>
>>17343357
The best advice is not to do it, anon. Sorry :c
>>
>>17343357
You either buy something worthwhile or you don't fuck around with fart cans.
Upgrade the wheels or suspension/bushings before being one of 'those people'.
>>
For shits and giggles, years ago me and a few friends tried welding and creating our own exhaust. The stock exhaust on that econoshitbox was 1.5in, upgrading to cheap tubing we got from dumpsterdiving, about 3-4in varying randomly, the car definitely got a noticeable boost in power.

So if your exhaust is tiny and you feel it is limiting the engine, do it. If you enjoy / have to hear the engine to shift and drive, do it. Just don't put a fuckhuge fartbox on it that wakes up the entire neighborhood. And just changing the muffler will be much cheaper and easier, I've heard Thrush mufflers are pretty tame sounding and not too loud on smaller cars but look around at others.

tl;dr if you want power gains then yah sure, if you want it to sound better then buy just a muffler instead. And look at intake modifications for that sweet sound too.
>>
>>17342213
Tiny naturally aspirated 4 cylinders (not sport bike engines) sound ricey as fuck with anything other than the stock exhaust.
>>
>>17342213
>>
>>17343827
Op again, thanks for the advice man
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.