[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: s4-avant-1[1].jpg (119KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
s4-avant-1[1].jpg
119KB, 960x480px
What does /o/ think of these?
>>
I don't.
>>
File: autowp.ru_audi_rs2_6[1].jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
autowp.ru_audi_rs2_6[1].jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>17336707

Every single RS Audi is pure garbage.

Pic related is the only good Audi ever.
>>
>>17336707
Don't fall for the Auto Union meme if you're asking because you want to buy one.
>>
>>17336707
>engine completely ahead of the front axle
>good
Pick one.
>>
audis make good cars if you live in the rust belt. i have never seen a rusty one. they really do not have corrosion issues.

thats a VERY good reason
>>
>>17336707
Math teacher.
>>
File: FuxRWRg.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FuxRWRg.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>17336786
Is this nigger serious?

>Buy an Audi because they don't rust

AYY LMAO
>>
>>17336797
its true. you can keep it 20 years and it will look good. they have hard paint.

im not saying that the car wont break other stuff. any VAG car will have something that breaks.
>>
>>17336707
Unreliable, overcomplicated, pigfat, understeering, overpriced GARBAGE.
Constantly blowing turbos, eating front control arms, electronics shitting themselves and so on.

If you want an unreliable German 6 cylinder midsize car from the late 90s-early 2000s, buy an E46. At least those are fun to drive.
>>
File: audi-a3-2004-6.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
audi-a3-2004-6.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>17336707
So would a 2004 A3 be any good in the long run?

Either the 2.0 FSI or the 3.2 Quattro ?
>>
The B5 gen is one of the best looking cars of all time. Definitely difficult to own though, mostly the s and rs models. They can be made to go stupid fast anyhow. Stock, they're amazing daily drivers. Great build quality, comfy, excellent passing power, and overall fun to drive.
>>
>>17336812
Rust belt here, can confirm; Own 2 Audis, touch up the rock chips and the body will last forever. Your milage may and probably will vary when it comes to the rest of the car.
>>
>>17336942
look up the oil consumption issues with the 2.0t engines and keep them in mind when looking at 2.0ts. I have a 2.0t TFSI, it does drink oil but no problems other than that. Well execpt it;s going to be a pain to change out the thermostat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.