[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2019 Ranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Ranger.jpg (283KB, 1434x976px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger.jpg
283KB, 1434x976px
How does /o/ feel about the Ranger coming back to the North American market?

https://www.ford.com/trucks/ranger/2019/

IN B4 ITS BARELY SMALLER/CHEAPER THEN A F150
IN B4 THE BED WALLS BEING 6' OFF THE GROUND SO MY MANLET ASS CANT EVEN REACH INTO

Also does "coming 2019" mean it will be available sometime 2018? Like I always see cars being sold a year early I guess so people feel they are getting the super latest newest shit? But I digress.
>>
Euroshit "truck" that they finally brought to the US
>>
unless they make a super cab configuration, i'm not interested. single cabs are unlikely because of some safety regulation.
>>
>>17332934
Who does Ford have left that they either own, or have some reciprical manufacturing relationship with? If there's one with a small pick up, that'll be the new Ranger...
>>
>>17332934
>Also does "coming 2019" mean it will be available sometime 2018?

I think it's coming back in 2019 and will probably be available to buy then, it will most likely be called a "2020" year model.

And it might be unveiled in 2018 however. Just have to wait and see.
>>
>>17332934
perfect for its intended audience
>white male
>20-30 demographic
>american
>loves anime and traveling long distances
>dude weed culture
>middle class
>wants a truck but doesnt want to show off

desu, its fords response to the toyota tacoma (hilux for you euroshits), which is and will always be the better option
>>
>>17333207
the hilux and the tacoma are different models you dumb autist
>>
>>17333215
I think he was saying that euros can think of it like a hilux. I mean, at one point they were the same thing, but they drifted apart over time.
>>
>>17332934
So basically like the Colorado, not small and basically the price/size where you just go get the full size because what's the point?

t. Colorado owner
>>
>>17333215
do i need to throw the history book at you, young blood?
>>
>>17333207
Hmmm
>>
>>17333237
>because what's the point?
The point is that a crew cab uptrim midsize truck still only costs as much as a barebones fleet spec full size truck.
>>
>>17333207
I think the new ranger is going to be too pigfat to compete with the slowcoma
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>17333207
>which is and will always be the better option
>yfw the ranger overtakes the hilux in sales
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.