[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw autism kicked in when buying oil to do first oil change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494570835634.jpg (57KB, 773x382px) Image search: [Google]
1494570835634.jpg
57KB, 773x382px
>tfw autism kicked in when buying oil to do first oil change
I got 5w-20 instead of 5w-30 and didn't realize until I drained the pan
>nearest store is a 30 minute drive
>>
So fill it up with the 20 and drive to get the 30, or call a cab.
>>
>>17331827
>>nearest store is a 30 minute drive

You can drive for 30mins without oil, it's no big deal just don't do it all the time
>>
>>17331849
Thanks

I think I'll do that because I really need the car as soon as possible
>>
File: 1477429077037.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
1477429077037.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>17331876
you'd have to be a fucking moron to listen to that

if you have no friends to give you a ride or any cab service around...

refill it with your old oil, drive to the store, return the new oil (if it's not open) and buy the newer oil and change it when you get home ffs
>>
>>17331876
Don't. This guy is bating the fuck out of you.

Just get a friend to go pick it up for you or something.
>>
Just use the 5w-20. It won't make a single fucking difference unless you live in northern Canada.
>>
>>17331959
>>17331965
Don't listen to these guys, it's fine. I have driven my car for a week with no oil, just go to the store anon
>>
I drive an RX8 so I always just put oil in my gas tank and it's fine
>>
>>17332023
I got to Wal-Mart but it started making a really loud grinding sound and started going slower
Will the new oil make that go away?
>>
>>17331876
While you're at it, go ahead and delete your system32 folder in c:\windows as well. You can do it, nothing bad will happen.
>>
>>17331827
Take a cab or ride your bike. It's the summer, the weather's warm, the exercise will do you good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.