[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAA Increasing Rates For Tesla Cars Due To Expensive Repairs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/36462/aaa-increasing-rates-for-tesla-cars-due-to-expensive-repairs/

>Teslas get into a lot of crashes and are costly to repair afterward.

>For the analysis, the Tesla Model S was classified as a "large luxury vehicle" and found to be involved in 40% more claims than other vehicles in the class

Welcome the future lads
>>
here comes the musk fanboy damage control
>>
so much for muh smart crash avoidance self driving meme

goes to show if the average driver is a retard then all the tech in the world cant make a difference.
>>
>The company says the Model S ended up being compared to a wide range of vehicles, including a "Volvo station wagon," making it an illegitimate comparison.

Tesla cars are safer than any other car in the world, and that is fact!
Except when it's being compared against even safer cars, then it doesn't count
>>
>>17329801
And the Mods, /o/ must be sponsored by Tesla the way they delete threads that have any bad press over the company.
>>
don't care

if i had the money i would buy one
>>
>>17329863
If i had the money i'd tell your crackwhore of a mother to sit on my cock, dosent make it a good idea, though.
>>
>>17329869
you must be pretty broke bro
>>
File: 1493115212697.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493115212697.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>17329873
Damn fucking straight i am, least i still got my spirit.
>>
>>17329713
surely this is the end for Tesla
>>
>>17329878
I don't think that's going to hold anon
>>
File: hNJA5iG.jpg (99KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
hNJA5iG.jpg
99KB, 539x960px
>>17329912
>surely this is the end for Tesla
0-60 in 10 seconds off the lot
rated 10/10 by car and driver
body work costs a little more than for a toyota

it's over
>>
>>17329927
>0-60 in 10 seconds off the lot
quarter mile in 10 seconds i mean
>>
File: 1491952609213.jpg (36KB, 604x543px) Image search: [Google]
1491952609213.jpg
36KB, 604x543px
>>17329922
Never underestimate a man's stubborn will.
>>
>>17329862
>And the Mods, /o/ must be sponsored by Tesla the way they delete threads that have any bad press over the company.

Nah, it wouldn't be 4chan policy, but you never know if one of the mods was a tesla fan and used his power unfairly. Also, non-4chan forums get contacted by lawyers and are "forced" to delete because even winning a "guaranteed to win" lawsuit costs money. Thus many forums will suppress the truth. We've seen this happen on non-Tesla topics, so it's not surprising if Tesla copycatted this successful approach elsewhere. The cost to defend free speech can often be too high for people to bother paying for it. Thus they self-censor themselves against corporations like at bakabt forums.
>>
>>17329713
>AAA Increasing Rates For Tesla Cars Due To Expensive Repairs

As expected from a cost-shifting company that gives huge profits to Elon Musk and some key investors. But it always declares huge losses each year to avoid paying income taxes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.