[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ways around speed cameras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lancia-orca-80s-dashboard.jpg (116KB, 468x335px) Image search: [Google]
lancia-orca-80s-dashboard.jpg
116KB, 468x335px
my city is putting in new speed cameras on a major road near me I am interested in knowing was of detection or prevention of speed cameras and radars. I had seen before clear paint that can be applied to license plates to interrupt photographs but it seemed like bs. Is there any good radar detectors on the market that pick up on speed cameras and perhaps police radios ?
pic unrelated
TR;DR : radar detectors and the like
>>
>>17327745
if you travel above the speed of light they won't be able to catch your plate
>>
>>17327794
relative to what
>>
>>17327816
the laws of relativity
>he's not wrong, you know
>>
obey the law
>>
>>17327745
driving without license plates
>>
>>17327745
Slow down to a crawl like everyone else does, and then smash the gas pedal as soon as you think you are clear

literally everyone else does this.
>>
File: Capture.png (3MB, 1918x978px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3MB, 1918x978px
>>17328591
This
In my city there is a huge road with 3 lanes in each direction and the speed limit is 80km/h (50 mph)
There is a single speed camera on it and there is always a traffic jam little before it because everyone is slowing down. After that everyone drives like a madman 120-160km/h range (60-100 mph)
Pic related with the camera on the left
>>
>>17327816
obviously relative to the cameras sensor.
>>
>>17327745
You can get a device that covers your number plate at the flick of a switch
>>
>>17329669
i love this aspect of humanity.. everyone being on the same page, slowing down in that specific spot. its great
>>
>>17329700
well when youre the only person in town with an interlagos blue bmw m3, its hard to deny that it is your car.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.