[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passat GT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What does /o/ think about this concept?
>>
I like where they're trying to go, but they have to drop that angry bumper. it's getting old
>>
>mexi-Passat
No thanks
>>
>>17323606
I thought the same thing

It's a great start
>>
>>17323588
Great, another upmarket Volkswagen that no one asked for.

I like VW, but VAG in America really needs to get its shit together and position its shit more strategically.

Specifically, VW and Audi need to stop stepping on each other, and VW needs to drop the "premium" pretense that no one believes and strip some bloat out of its cars.
>>
So basically like the new arteon?
>>
>>17323588
VW has a niche market for performance cars at a decent price but when a fucking VW starts costing 45k+ I get worried.

I want them to go back to being economy cars so I can continue justifying buying them.

Their base model Jetta is super nice for the price but it is still more expensive than other cars in its class.

My current VW Beetle Fender Edition is really nice as well but the repairs are retarded when you consider they used to advertise the fact they were cheap to fix.
>>
>>17323980
I like their designs for thr Golf GTI and Jetta GLI but I still believe that they should be careful of not stepping into audi's specialty range
>>
>>17323588
>V6
>only 280 HP

Fucking dropped.
>>
>>17325086
Would bumping it to 300 encroach in audi territory or something?
>>
File: vw_2330[1].jpg (282KB, 1752x1121px) Image search: [Google]
vw_2330[1].jpg
282KB, 1752x1121px
>>17325139
They did a 300hp Passat before.
>>
>>17325086
In Europe they sell 2.0L 4-cyl with 280 PS
>>
>>17323588

i personally could never buy a car whose name reminds me of - PISSANT
>>
>>17325204
What does passat even mean
>>
>>17325144
>Didn't know this was a thing
>curiosity gets ahold of me
>Wasn't sold in america

I mean I never thought I'd say this but I'm kinda sad I was cucked out of a Passat of all things.
>>
File: vwpassatw80205_750_500_70[1].jpg (55KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
vwpassatw80205_750_500_70[1].jpg
55KB, 750x500px
>>17325212
They've done some pretty neat things with the Passat in the past. See also the VR6 Syncro models, or the Bentley-lite W8. Pic related.
>>
>>17325205
http://www.newcenturyvw.com/blog/where-did-the-volkswagen-passat-get-its-name/
>>
>>17325224
>passatwinde = trade winds

>passat = trade

Thats stupid
>>
>>17325222
Didn't know they had that either. Neat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.