[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what high-end ($100k+, supercars etc.) cars are acceptable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

So what high-end ($100k+, supercars etc.) cars are acceptable? What isnt complete plastic VAG shit?

For me, it's the 2017 McLaren 720s
>>
the fastest volume production car around the nurburgring of course
>>
Whatever you can afford and gets driven regularly

As cool as it would be to have a 918 or Veyron or a Mclaren, it doesn't mean anything if it only stays in the garage and gets 10ths of miles put on it

>What isnt complete plastic VAG shit?
Anything that isn't Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Audi, Bugatti
>>
[laughs in MT]
>>
>>17321427
>Porsche
I think Porsche isn't as bad as the others. Theres some pieces of their cars that are cheap but overall they arent horrible.
>>
>>17321409
I like that the new Spykers will have Koenigsegg-sourced engines
>>
>>17321427
sorry, but audi isn't VAG shit? aren't they literally owned by VAG?
>>
>>17321974
>anything that isn't
Reading comprehension
>>
Anything Porsche.

They're GOAT. Anyone who disagrees is wrong, big league wrong. I'm saying this as a japanese weeabo car lover too.
>>
I don't even think there is a piece of plastic in this car. It's 99% structural carbon fiber with basically zero interior trimmings.
>>
>>17322134
>I don't even think there is a piece of plastic on the car
Nigga what do you think carbon fiber is supported by?
>>
File: Ddur5sS0Sk2WDx9EhUpJAA.jpg (293KB, 2400x1597px) Image search: [Google]
Ddur5sS0Sk2WDx9EhUpJAA.jpg
293KB, 2400x1597px
Ferrari F12
Ferrari 488
Ford GT

Only 2 acceptable super cars left because they still have the proper DNA and pedigree necessary

Ford GT - bloodline of Ford's Le Mans victories

Ferrari F12 - Bloodline of the Ferrari V12/ Colombo V12, and the remnant of Enzo's love of extremely powerful and smooth engines

Ferrari 488 - The mid engine v8 ferrari line still maintains the racing pedigree of ferrari in sports car racing. Race sunday sell monday.
>>
>>17322284
also the "artisan" cars like Pagani and Koenigsegg i should add.

Basically if the cars still represent the vision and end product of the initial car designer theyre still alright. H. Pagani and Chrisitan von K. still have complete control over the direction of their companies
>>
>>>17322222
oh
>>
File: 1459440636296.gif (2MB, 349x255px) Image search: [Google]
1459440636296.gif
2MB, 349x255px
When did every exotic or expensive sports car become a "supercar" on /o/? Same time every car made between 1960 and 1975 became a muscle car?
>>
>>17321409
I worked at exotics racing in las Vegas
>Ferrari finds out we have one of their cars- warranty void
>Lamborghini finds out we have one of their cars- warrant void
>porsche finds out we have one of their cars- warranty void
>Nissan finds out we have one of their cars (GTR) - warranty void
>McLaren finds out we have one of their cars- when it breaks they send their own flatbed to pick it up and they ask "so what were you doing when it broke?".
>>
>>17322339
>Ferrari finds out we have one of their cars- warranty void
>Lamborghini finds out we have one of their cars- warrant void
based
>>
>>17321424
>>17321429
not super cars

most porsches arent either
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.