[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate this car so much? Its really not that ugly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (199KB, 624x300px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
199KB, 624x300px
Why do people hate this car so much?
Its really not that ugly, I could make a list of 10 cars uglier than the aztek
>>
>>17318759
context is important.

When it first came out, theres no doubt it was one of the ugliest cars of it's day.

These days, the hate for it is mostly leftover ire towards it originally.

Also the fact that it's concept look was actually pretty cool, so people get angry at the incredibly lost potential.

but theres no doubt that time has vindicated the Aztek. there are WAY uglier cars out there now
>>
File: 1493300313626.jpg (492KB, 1057x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493300313626.jpg
492KB, 1057x720px
People hated it because GM did it.
>>
It was ugly in 98 when it was released. GM was too avantgardist and set trends 10 years in advance.
>>
>>17318759
Look at the Aztek concept and compare it to the production version. It's like GM went out of its way to uglify the production version. If they hadn't bean-counted it to death they might have had a sales hit and gotten the crossover craze going almost 20 years earlier and then we'd almost be over it rather than just entering. Fucking GM.

Oh and the one in your pic shows that the wheels are far too small
>>
because that car is the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen, and it has zero redeeming qualities.
>>
>>17318759
It was ahead of it's time, unfortunately.
>>
>>17318921
Personally I think this thing looks uglier than the production version and reminds me of pic related.
>>
>>17318954
Nah the removable cooler center console is cool.a gimmick and not really needed but cool.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>17318954
If you're the typical crackhead aztek owner at least you can sleep in it if you cant pay rent
>>
>>17319073
>crackhead
*meth cook
>>
>>17318880

there is barely any similarity apart from both cars being orange
>>
>>17318759
looks like something from 2005 videgoame set in future war
>>
File: dexcoolstorybro.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dexcoolstorybro.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>17318759
It also had some eh features such as the self destructing v6, self destructing 4t60e, AWD that only engaged once shit had already started slipping, and the fact its but ugly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.