[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well do you and your shitbox get along with eachother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

>>
Good
>>
It would give me ultimate satisfaction to melt it into a glowing steel puddle and buy something better, but I rely on it to get to my wage slavery and can't afford an upgrade.
>>
>>17314350
Hondachan and I get along great, she takes me where I need to go and starts up every time. Only problem is that she leaks a good bit of oil, I go through the entire oil supply of the UAE about once a month.
>>
File: IMG_20170410_195722~01.jpg (450KB, 1306x1337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_195722~01.jpg
450KB, 1306x1337px
Great. I top off her oil and power steering a tad every 2-3 weeks and she gets me to and from work every day. No complaints here minus wanting a bit more power.
>>
File: muh kar.jpg (153KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
muh kar.jpg
153KB, 960x540px
>>17314350
fairly well, she breaks occasionally but so do I so I can't talk shit, always give her a pat after I get out and triple check that I locked the doors. I also talk to her a lot so I'm probably autistic
>>
File: honhon.jpg (42KB, 382x507px) Image search: [Google]
honhon.jpg
42KB, 382x507px
>>17315276
I do too*
>captcha
>>
its a kind of a tsundere relationship, i dont really like it since its a 1.0L shitbox(huehuebr palio) and abuse it without guilt, but deep down i feel a strong connection with it, i dont feel this confident/comfortable driving any other car. At the end of the day it is my best friend, just the two of us flying through the night on the streets
>>
File: 1436346329938.jpg (35KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1436346329938.jpg
35KB, 500x447px
>>17316080
>tfw you're a huehue and you have a Uno with the same motorization
>tfw you use nearly all the gears in the gearbox when you're at 50 km/h

I get what you're saying, dude. They're incredible shitboxes without much horsepower or torque, and they might not go up hills that easily, but it certainly gives you a trusting feeling.

Mom has a VW Fox and I don't feel that confident with it - the steering wheel feels way much more 'loose'. Perhaps because deep down they're as rudimentar as military-grade vehicles - there's tricks to drive it and you gotta know them.
>>
>>17314350
We're in that awkward stage where we have only met recently and no large commitments (read modifications) have been made yet. Have had a few quick dates down at the local touge but nothing extreme.
>>
About as well as my lawnmower.
>>
>>17316242
No, VW Fox are just shit that some how became popular

Several of my friends have them, from the 1.0 basic model to the more upper trim models (one of my friends wasted almost 70k huehuebucks on a fully equipped Fox and then tried to convince me his shitty 1.6L engine was turbocharged) and they all feel like horrible cars with high as fuck driving positions and not enough power for its size and weight no matter the motorization
>>
Teases me with so called "big expense" repairs but later on tells me I only need no more than 30 dollars to fix said repair ;^)
>>
>>17316655
My mom's a '14 mid-trim model, with the e DSG I-Motion transmission. It's equipped well enough (electric mirrors, radio controls in the steering wheel, on-board computer. The transmission is odd, if you keep accelerating beyond 2000 rpms it won't shift - you have to let the accelerator go a lot so the system understands it needs to shift the gear.

For my mother, who is obviously a whoman that doesn't care much about cars, it's okay. The driver's seat has a height adjusting thing, but the steering wheel doesn't (upper trim only". In theory, that might fix a little the higher driving position.
I understand what you say - the first generation Fox is horrible - the dash is small and it's just...ew. Not my type of car.
>>
>>17316698
Wish the up replaced it for good, much better cars and the turbo versions are fun
Hope vw brings the up gti here, but who am I kidding we never get anything fun
>fiat won't bring the fiata
>vw doesn't sell the golf r here
>neither Toyota or Subaru have plans on selling the toyobaru twins
> Honda has never sold a type r civic here and never will
>mazda gave up on hueland ages ago
>so did alpha romeo
>no FiST, FoST or FoRS from Ford
>dodge only sells one suv here

Being into cars and hue is suffering
>>
File: strangeaddiction.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
strangeaddiction.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>17316832
>the big four only want to stuff cash up their butts with shit cars at high prices so a handful of fancy CEOs and jerkoffs can live in luxury while the rest goes to their respective headquarters oversears so the CEO and other leading jerkoffs can live in luxury, even if new car sale numbers are decreasing
>imported models are often mistreated because nignogs who are too lazy/no money for proper maintenance

Just buy a Twongi like I'm planning to do.
Or buy something like the Fox/Novo Uno/Onix, aberrations that don't sell in first world countries.
To sum it up, it truly is suffering.
gg no re
>>
Before, I just viewed my Camry as nothing more than a shitbox, not worthy of serious repair when MacGuyver-like repairs will suffice. Now I actually treat the car with respect, despite being very old, and I'll only have repairs done the right way, IE no exhaust wraps, replace whatever is broken with a new part. I even call my car by its chassis code, in this case XV10.

I owe it all to INISHARU DEE.
>>
>>17314350
Me and my Forester get along pretty well, she gets me where I need to go and we both love pushing ourselves to new limits. She even let me cum on her hood once, but we're both kinda embarrassed about that.
>>
>>17316855
If you are going to get an /o/ meme, get a NA miata already
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.