[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy this sexiness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2275.jpg (126KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2275.jpg
126KB, 1280x853px
>https://www.edmunds.com/bmw/m6/2016/
>>
just get a civic with some tasteful mods
>>
>>17312730
I think 2016 is the last year they built the coupes 6's so you have that going for you.
>>
>120k
>BMW

Rethink OP, remember the 7 series from 2003, people thought those cars were hot shit until 5 years later they were $9,000 craigslist specials....
>>
>>17312767
All BMW's aside from the M's have that problem.

And even lifetime BMW owners at the time didn't like that particular 7series as it looked like shit compared to the E38 it replaced.
>>
Wait next/new M6
>>
>>17312831
There isn't a new m6. The 6 series was replaced by the 8 series because bmw
>>
>>17312730
I'd go a generation back and pick up an E63 M6 for the V10, but the F12 is probably the better performer.
>>
>>17312730
you could buy two M2s for that much money. And they would probably hold their value better
>>
>>17312777
Hard to beat the E38 as it is next to perfect design wise
>>
>>17312730
>bmw
>sexy ever
>>
>>17312730
7 series for 3k
>>
>>17312872

The 6 will still exist but it'll be a much smaller car
>>
>>17312888
M2 isn't the same. M2 is the miata of BMW. Good price and fun to whip around but it's not a serious vehicle.
>>
>>17313249
Why would you want a """serious""" vehicle? Are you going to lemans, faggot?
>>
>>17313249
M2 is the miata? Are u high?

>What is Z4
>>
>>17314410
> didnt even say Z3
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.