[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken footpeg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1607.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1607.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Anyway this can be fixed?
>>
K-swap it for $500
>>
>>17312178
Know someone who can weld and just have them weld.on another one
>>
>>17312178
You could probably weld something on(have 0 experience here). Or you could run a zip tie and clamp setup. Just get creative.
Is that a minibike? Worth not much so you could do whatever.
>>
Stick a dowel in there
>>
>>17312191
Can you weld with the engine still mounted to the frame?
>>
Just take it to the welder. Bring the foot peg. Tell them to weld it on and give a solid bead. Ask them to prime it when they're done.

I saw a guy weld ion a nearly full 5-gallon jerry can of gas. I backed up, but it worked.
>>
>>17312452
May be worth taking the motor off, and replacing the whole pipe. That way he can have a heavier pipe welded on, and may not break another foot peg.
>>
>>17312288
Yes, if the welder knows what he's doing.
>>
Welder here.
Plenty of room with engine mounted.
Just bring it in with the old peg.
3 minutes. It will take longer to get the ground clamp on than to do the actual weld.
>>
it's totaled scrap it
>>
File: 1496456768696.jpg (544KB, 1630x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1496456768696.jpg
544KB, 1630x1223px
>>17312178
cut the other peg off and stick a bar right here. Leave the rest of the bar alone since it is supporting the engine.

weld it to the frame and the old bar
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.