[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to get into modding/tuning. I dont want to be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: vtec-engine.jpg.jpg (120KB, 672x464px) Image search: [Google]
vtec-engine.jpg.jpg
120KB, 672x464px
I really want to get into modding/tuning. I dont want to be a ricer and I know that some modifications are tasteless and will only hurt the performance of your car. But I just want knowledge of other things, like how to change your oil or other general maintenance
>>
File: 123324.gif (1MB, 364x250px) Image search: [Google]
123324.gif
1MB, 364x250px
>>17309656
check /t/
there was an amazing torrent with all sorts of car maintenance books not too long ago
>>
>>17309668
>>>/t/725510
This guy's got the right idea.
>>
>>17309671
Download link doesnt work/ idfk what I'm doing. New to 4chan in general as well
>>
>>17309684
>>>/t/728699 This has a magnet link that supposedly works, it's a bit further down the thread. Paste into your torrenting program of choice.
>>
File: DSC00185.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00185.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>17309656
>I really want to get into modding/tuning
>I dont want to be a ricer
>post picture of a vtehhh
>But I just want knowledge of other things, like how to change your oil

If you dont know how to change your oil by now or the difference between """modding and tunning""" is while calling everyone who personalizes their car a """ricer""" indicates that 1 your underage and 2 your some loser faggot who never picked up a socket wrench in his life. And in a sad attempt to get people to notice you buzzing by in your shitty civic you come here to beg for advice instead of going on google and looking shit up on a personalized forum for your car...
>>
>>17309732
Whoa man calm down, everything's gonna be alright.
>>
File: 1488870189331.png (91KB, 1075x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1488870189331.png
91KB, 1075x1430px
>>17309752
kys fuck boy
>>
>>17309773
4sho
>>
>>17309870
...see ya in 2 years
>>
>>17309870
>dude im fucking 16
UNDERAGE

>Some modifications can be in good taste like bucket seats
>lengthened gear stick and such

NIGGA WAT. Do you plan on taking your car to the track if you have a bucket seat? Fucking idiot
>>
>>17309870
I WAS RIGHT NOW MODS PLEASE BANISH THIS FUCKER FROM THE KINGDOM

>MODS UNDERAGE
MODS UNDERAGE
>MODS UNDERAGE
MODS UNDERAGE
>>
>>17309870
dude, mods enforce the "no underage" rule in all boards since a few years ago. Dont state you age.

>bucket seats
They aren't tasteful, its a thing about function over form
>lenghtened gear stick
Makes changing gears require less force but more track from point to point. Ideally you want a strong arm and a short gear stick.

I dont blame you for not knowing. But there are better ways to learn like from this website from the getgo, like using youtube, watching ChrisFix or Rob Damn or Ericthecarguy or Engineering Explained or KYLE.DRIVE.

If you really wanna wrench it ASAP ask your dad, or get a friends' or your own car into a garage and pick it apart, or go to your highschool mechanic classes if they have them and so on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.