[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NFS Payback should not have been made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Payback.jpg (62KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
Payback.jpg
62KB, 800x588px
New NFS trailer
It's named payback, and it's The Crew again.
I'm disappointed in ghost. Thanks a lot guys. You had the perfect chance and decided to wipe your fat, money loving EA asses with it.
Fuck Need For Crew, fuck Ghost.
>>
there's already a thread you pillock
>>
>>17308415
Why are they even copying the crew?

What posses someone to copy a game that sold like shit and got slammed by shit reviews and gamers alike not liking it.
>>
Need for Speed? More like Fast for Furious.
>>
THERE ARE MORE HYPERCARS THAN TUNER CARS IN THIS TRAILER.
>>
>>17308426
No fucking clue. Hopefully they realize that the Spec system is annoying in The Crew and will be annoying on here too.
>>
>>17308426
I think it's more about trying to cash in on the latest FnF movie than copying what The Crew tried to do.

And apparently The Crew did well enough for Ubisoft to have a sequel in the works.
>>
>>17308444
The Crew had a nice map. That's it. When you finish driving around it, it's a useless game.
Also, bootleg Spec mechanic is NOT copying The Crew?
>>
File: 1496102497470.jpg (700KB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1496102497470.jpg
700KB, 2304x1536px
>>17308415

I don't get EA, they have the perfect audience to match a game where customization is key much like the NFS: Underground series yet they go on and release trash like this. NFS 2015 was okay but it obviously lacked and had flaws with things such as

>Constantly online
>Limited customization compared to previous games
>Terrible cheesy story
>Map needed more variety
>Terrible ass cop system which they had perfected in 2004 Most Wanted, it made the game so much fun.

Atleast it isn't as bad as Gran Turdismo, they're still using car sound effects from PS1.
>>
>>17308435
Hopefully they don't do the spec system and they have have a fucking free for all on customization.

Want a off road Rocket Bunny sivia why the fuck not type shit. I doubt it from the looks but who knows maybe they just made them look appropriate for the trailer.

>>17308444
I guess it's probably to get the FnF audience and not the crew.

either way I just want a decent Street racing game there ain't dick on the PS4 in regards to that, I just need to set aside some money and finally upgrade my PC and get Forza Horizon I guess at this rate.
>>
>>17308468
They are finally working on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gK1pa91hqw
>>
>>17308415
>literally only muscle cars, super cars and a bit of jdm
>>
>>17309359
Some good sounding vacuum cleaners.
>>
>>17309367
These sounds are much than GT6's sounds.
>>
>>17309359
seems much more brappy, but all the mercs sound like shit
>>
>>17309393
Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>17309362
>Expecting anything else from Need for Speed
>>
File: 1496335831194.png (721KB, 728x682px) Image search: [Google]
1496335831194.png
721KB, 728x682px
>>17308415
>reading the trailer description
Is this supposed to be Need For Speed: New Vegas?
>>
Watching the trailer for the game felt like watching the trailer for Need for Speed the movie.
>>
>>17309362
>Literally only american shitboxes, some gay RTR ricestang ft. Ken Block's Monster Energy colored asshole, hypercars, 2 whole JDM cars and that ugly ass Porsche nobody likes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.