[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHOS FAULT IS THIS /o/!?!?!?!?!?!??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7701.jpg (52KB, 1024x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7701.jpg
52KB, 1024x591px
WHOS FAULT IS THIS /o/!?!?!?!?!?!??
>>
Turning in to traffic
>>
>>17307114
Are you fucking kidding me, Anon!?
>>
>>17307118
Assuming it's an unprotected left turn, the turning car is at fault.
>>
>>17307124
this
>>
Blue, should've waited
>>
The artist's! Blue and red do not make fucking yellow you dunce.
>>
Didnt you headcheck op?
>>
Look at the size of that fireball.
Red car was going WWWAAAAAYYY TOO FAST!!
>>
>>17307100
the yellow line's fault
>>
>>17307100
funny because the EXACT same thing almost happened to me last night where i was the red car. wish i would have t boned the fucker
>>
File: IMG_7822.gif (269KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7822.gif
269KB, 400x502px
>>17307100
The red car is actually exploding before it has even gotten a chance to make contact with the blue car.
It is close to the red car but has clearly blown up before making contact.

So youre all sub human autists.
>>
File: Explosion.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Explosion.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>>17307767
Red car is a terrorist and therefore at fault.

ALLAH AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17307100
7 years ago this happened to me, except I wasn't driving red car but red motorcycle.
Broke my thighbone.
>>
>>17307100
The blue car
>>
>>17307100
Usually it's the blue car's fault.
>>
Failure to yield.
>>
Blue car is a Ford pinto?
>>
>>17307813
Deserved it
>>
The Jews
>>
That's how I got my first car totaled. Funny, it was red too.
>women being allowed to drive
>>
>>17307100
lel. Who the fuck just turns so that can get hit by a car?

Blue car is an idiot.
>>
>>17307100

I had something very similar happen, guy turned abruptly in front of me. Ended up being determined to be 95% the other driver's fault in arbitration, but his insurance company spent an amazing amount of time and effort to hang that 5% on me.

The monetary amount of that 5% it couldn't have been worth the cost to obtain it, I assume there must have been some legal reason they did it.
>>
This shouldn't even be a thread blue is an idiot.
>>
File: IMG_7823.gif (1MB, 390x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7823.gif
1MB, 390x480px
>>17310196
>Who the fuck just turns so that can get hit by a car?

Audi, bmw, mercedes, prius & suv drivers........... did i miss anyone?
>>
File: lil kim.jpg (44KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
lil kim.jpg
44KB, 620x413px
>>17307100
>>
>>17307100
Almost had that happen to me but it was some bitch going straight across and I was able to stop fast enough. The stupid bitch just stops in front of me and looks at me with a blank stare as I lay on the horn. Should have hit her.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.