[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I bought 2009 328i with 90k miles for 7k How'd I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I bought 2009 328i with 90k miles for 7k

How'd I do?
>>
>please be manual
>please be rear wheel drive
>please have the sport package
>please have gotten a prepurchase inspection before buying it
>please know how to or be willing to wrench. a lot
>>
>>17306208
What a coincidence, my friend got a 330i from the same year for 7k a few weeks ago.
>>
>plz no psycho
>>
>>17306288
No he didn't. There was no 330i that year.
>>
>>17306208
>buying a 3-series after the E46
you dun goofed. congratulations on your shitbox. it probably has a shitty salvage title or its been crashed or has high mileage or it's a lemon. Kill yourself. You're not impressing anyone.
>>
>>17306208
>I bought 2009 328i with 90k miles for 7k

>How'd I do?

You dun good that it's the NA 3.0L i6, so it's reliable.

You dun goofed since you got the bitch 328i with 230 hp, and didn't get the 300hp/tq 335i that can easily put down 400bhp with only a tune.

My brother has the 335i and his gf 328i. I've driven both and they are great cars.

If you had gotten the 335i, if it was abused or not maintained well in the past then you'll be paying for lots of expensive repairs. Also no DI on 328i so no carbon build up.

I'd say you did good.
>>
>>17306827
he'll impress the girl you've been crushing on because you drive a toyota shitbox and he drives a new looking BMW
>>
File: asesino.jpg (426KB, 2048x1315px) Image search: [Google]
asesino.jpg
426KB, 2048x1315px
>>17306208
>>
>>17306208
ELLIOT
>>
How to get bullet holes out of car?
>>
>buying any e90 that isnt the 335i

for what purpose?

the only redeeming thing about e90's is that if its a 335i, you can tune the fuck out of it. otherwise it's shit.

you fucked up.
>>
>>17307746
I own a 330d decent performance tuneable and uses fuck all fuel. Considering going to the 335i when I'm off Probationary licsense (as they are a banned vehicle) but I'm worried about fuel consumption.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.