[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you in a hurry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493276738134.png (875KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1493276738134.png
875KB, 1653x1023px
Why are you in a hurry?
>>
im not?
>>
>>17304595
mr noseberg told me to be early today
>>
Because my interim professor always holds the class 20 minutes over which doesn't give me enough time to get to work
>>
>>17304595
the need for speed
>>
>>17304673
kek
>>
>mr. noseberg
Every time.
>>
im late
>>
>>17304595
i don't wanna miss the wheel
>>
i am willing to slow down if need be, but most of the time, these guys' egos are too large for the bike lane
>>
>>17304595

because im actually able to afford a nice car, have ample free time to go out to ride my ride for my own pleasure, because im not a complete retard who fails at his driving exams and unlike you actually get laid.

tl;dr. go back to /n/ you fucking liberal babydicked cuckold
>>
>>17305163
>calls other liberals
>while he exceeds the speed limit

what are you? a fucking nigger?

Act like a normal person, slow down, respect the speed limits
>>
File: 1394947593583.png (283KB, 645x591px) Image search: [Google]
1394947593583.png
283KB, 645x591px
>>17305574
>no mention of speeding at all
Are you just imagining reasons to be mad?
>>
>>17305574
>calls me a nigger
>obvious bikefag
>literally worships the BBC meme

no, i just dislike autists that try to ruin my own and everyone elses fun by being a complete and utter Nuisance by driving on the main roads. nobody thinks you are "cool" or fuckable by slowly riding your overpriced bike allong a busy road. everybody just wishes that you steer right into a fucking tractor and either get crushed to death by 8 tons and 32 horsepower or drown in the cow manure the tractor is pulling allong.
>>
Why does /o/ have such an irrational hatred of cyclists?

>not being into both cars and bikes
>>
>>17304595
im not in a hurry

i just wanna go fast,because normie speed is boring and going sanic in an tiny ecobox weaving in and out of traffic is fun (especially when its a manual and you can scare the normies with redline revs)
>>
>>17305605
Cycling is fine if you're on trails, not on the road.

>be my country
>government wants to alleviate things
>they make multi million dollar bike trails so bikes dont use the road
>also make it legal for them to ride on sidewalks too
>see cyclists on the road anyway DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE TRAIL MADE JUST FOR THEM

It's not irrational, there's reason to hate them. I won't even get started on them jumping red lights and not knowing when to give way.
>>
File: 1469490868071.jpg (100KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
1469490868071.jpg
100KB, 440x498px
>mudslime taxi driver picks someone up in the middle of the street at a light
>light goes green
>he doesn't move
>nobody honks
>a dozen cars behind him and nobody fucking honks
>light changes
>get mad just watching it
>he goes through the fucking light
The fucking INSANITY.

I don't know what's worse, the piece of shit taxi driver or that everyone else was just oblivious and let it happen.
>>
In My fucking country it is illegal for cyclists to ride on the sidewalk becauce they """"""endanger pedestrians"""""".
Tell me how a bicycle thats going 20mph AT THE MOST on the sidewalk is dangerous for pedestrians? They are much closer speed wise to them, unlike cars going 50+ mph. This shit fucking triggers me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.