[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C R X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

My coworker is offering me his dad's '91 CRX SI with 238k miles for 3300 He says "238k New timing belt new battery new master cylinder the distributor caps routers wires and spark plug and valve adjustment". What the fuck does it mean /o/? I've always liked the way they look but don't know shit about them. Any advice from crx owners?

ps babbys first car buy
>>
another view
>>
>>17301860
>>17301864
2500 tops and even that is too much.
>>
>>17301860
I wanna fucking stab you.
>>
$3.3k!?!?! Maybe if it was vtec swapped. It's a $500-1000 beater if not.
>>
>3300 for a 240000 mile car
ISHYGDDT
>>
$1500 tops
>>
I'm sure 3.3k could buy you a much cleaner CRX. Tell him to lower the price to like 1k or some shit or fuck off. Asking for 3.3k on a 238k mile CRX shitbox is retarded.
>>
>>17301860
I have no idea, but they were what got me in to cars in the first place
>>
Have to agree with other anons, he's lowballing you
>>
>>17301935
He knows what he's got
>>
>>17301877
This. $1500, all in singles.
>>
>>17301860
Unless he can provide receipts or warranty records from Autozone, all that shit didn't happen.

>previous owner told me he did it all
>>
>>17301860
I have a 91 civic hatch which is nearly the exact same.
Pls don't spend a dime over 1750 if he has proof of that, or 1500 if he doesn't have proof.
>>
>>17301860
>I've been doing all the shit to my car to try to get it to work but it's still run to shit and close to death
look nigga. The appropriate thing to do would be to get at tops 500-1500 for it. Aim for 1k at the most. You could fix the fuck out of it with the remaining 2300 that he wants. Id tell him you want to take it for a test drive and then have an autoshop look at it and tell you what's gucci.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.