[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying a brand new car soon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 01-2018-subaru-wrx-detroit-1.jpg (152KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
01-2018-subaru-wrx-detroit-1.jpg
152KB, 750x422px
So, here the deal/issue. I just was told I'm due for a big promotion at work in about 3-4 months and decided that I'm buying a new car with the extra cash I'll be bringing in. My budget is about 32k maximum before taxes/fees. I'm looking for something small-ish, quick, fun, with the option for a standard trans and aftermarket performance upgrades once the warranty expires. Any and all recommendations are welcome, as long as they're for 2017-upcoming 2018 model year vehicles within my price range.

FYI, I currently own a 2002 Saab 9-3 SE and would like something similarly sized or slightly bigger/smaller.

Something I've been strongly considering is the upcoming 2018 WRX and the 2017 Focus ST
>>
Time to put your big boy pants and get a Camaro SS or a Mustang GT
>>
>>17301880
32k max won't get him either brand new.
>>17301856
WRX is a solid choice. Test drive both options obviously but pure mechanical AWD is noice.
>>
>>17301880
The car has to be reasonably practical, as I'd be keeping it into the foreseeable future. Into a time where I may very well be starting a family. I do get Z plan pricing at Ford and supplier pricing at GM as well as a small discount at a local dealership chain that sells nearly everything else. Even with the discounts, the upper model Mustang and Camaro are a bit more than I'm willing to spend.
>>
>>17301891
Tbf only women think 2+2s are impractical but as you said, budget. Also it's easier to trick her with a sedan or hatch than a v8 coupe.
>>
>>17301884
That's why I'm leaning towards the WRX at this point, for the AWD, as well as because I like the slight changes happening in 2018 over the current model year. I went to look at a 2017 WRX at the dealer today, but didn't have time to do a test drive before work.
>>
>>17301891
>So poor he can't afford a Mustang
>>
>>17301856
>Buying a brand new car ever
Don't do it cunt. Get something 1-2 years old and save yourself 20-30%.
>>
>>17301908
The issue I'm feeling with that is with a lot of the more performance oriented models, even though they're a bit cheaper used, I'd be afraid someone beat the ever loving shit out of it. I want a solid few years where I don't have to climb under the car and work on it.
>>
>>17301915
Cop something certified pre owned, familia. Get that sweet 5-7 year extended bumper to bumper warranty.
>>
>>17301927
Bumper to bumper!

I believe the dealer chain I get a discount at does do certified pre-owned. I'll have to see what they've got.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.