[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the curse of the dbt sticker? I love that retro look.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1495979141565.png (317KB, 1200x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1495979141565.png
317KB, 1200x1598px
What's the curse of the dbt sticker? I love that retro look.
>>
>>17299834
The curse is that you will be rear ended to death by an /o/tard texting in their bmw while you are waiting at a red light.

Then they will tell you its your fault they killed you.
>>
File: JPEG_20170416_110240.jpg (521KB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170416_110240.jpg
521KB, 3120x4160px
It's an open invitation for the skid demon. Be warned.
>>
>>17299841
Damn, has it been confirmed?
>>
File: IMG_7767.jpg (24KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7767.jpg
24KB, 278x181px
>>17299847
>>
Nah, it's more of an illness that I like to call Astheticus
You start off on stage 1, liking the retro text
Next is stage 2, you will start to collect the occasional retro item
Stage 3, you start spending a large sum of your earnings on retro tech and fixing up your 80s shitbox
Stage 4, you will become so dedicated that you will invent a time machine to go back in time to live in the 80s permanently (this stage is so rare that there aren't any reports of this happening so far)

And those are the symptoms to Astheticus
>>
>>17299847
If they fail at trying to run you over then they will try to shoot you.

https://youtu.be/g4TvkgLJ-PY
>>
i'd put one on my bike but i'd freak out if anyone recognized it and say my bf put it on or something
>>
File: Snapchat-1650572058736928577.jpg (352KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1650572058736928577.jpg
352KB, 1440x2392px
I know at least 3 posters who crashed shortly after putting that sticker on, myself included.
>>
>>17299834
>wanting to be associated with one of the worst threads on the automotive board of the asshole of the internet
>>
>>17300576
Wanting to be associated with the worst infected, rotting asshole of a board.

/o/tards are where all the faggotness comes from around here.

/dbt/ just minds its own business and enjoys themselves and their interest.

Thats why i think /dbt/ should be converted from a thread into a board so it can get some distance from all the autistic soci/o/pathic neglegent autotragic faggots who text and drive and tailgate bikers for no good reason that troll this thread.

Fuck you faggots. You know who you are. KYS.
>>
>>17300614
/dbt/ would still be shit whether it's a thread here or its own board desu.

Also you seem to be implying they wouldn't just hop on the motorcycle board and shitpost.
>>
>>17300614
>/mc/ - motorcycles
>board somehow lives because motorcycles are the vehicle of choice for lawless edgy kids, gays, and anime child molesters
>>
>>17300614
I, too, want to leave this place for /dbt/ glory.
>>
I've had one on my bike for a year and nothing bad happened so far.
>>
>>17299834
That sticker isn't cursed.
Just the first two and the first batch are cursed.
If yours is transparent, and bought it from a shady Dutch guy, it's cursed.
>>
what is dbt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.