[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the more you look around for a nice looking 2dr car,the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 266626.jpg (62KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
266626.jpg
62KB, 900x600px
>tfw the more you look around for a nice looking 2dr car,the more you realize that 2 doors got unsalvagably ugly soon as 2010 rolled around and you don't want to buy anything higher than that now

Jesus christ what went so wrong? You've got grilles that aren't detailed properly enough,headlights trying too hard to look "sharp", and round almost obese bodys.

If it wasn't for the fact that you can just hire some beaner to give your 1990s artifact some bluetooth i'd lose it.
>>
they were worse before 2010, that hyundai coupe was ugly as fuck, although that grille bumper is ridiculous

gt86, brz, mx-5 rf are all cheaper but attractive sports cars
>>
File: 1488449707646.png (91KB, 230x244px) Image search: [Google]
1488449707646.png
91KB, 230x244px
>>17296862
>tfw gonna buy a gt86 eventually and none of the benchracing busriders on /o/ can stop me
>tfw gonna have a blast driving that great nip car for at least 10 years because of great engineering and reliability
>tfw gonna shit all over everyone on the road because around here most people have normal cars with a maximum of 150hp
>tfw gonna shit all over higher hp cars too because 99% of the owners of such cars can only drive fast in a straight line

feels good to be better than everyone else tbqhwufamilia

>watch as busriders on /o/ start posting their memes
>watch as they post LMAO SLOWER THAN A MINIVAN LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN! xD
>watch as they get butt blasted because I will buy a car they will never get either because too poor or because of stigma
>>
File: 1495739211146.jpg (213KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
1495739211146.jpg
213KB, 600x718px
>>17297210
>>tfw gonna shit all over everyone on the road because around here most people have normal cars with a maximum of 150hp
wowe really activated my almonds
>>
File: camaro 03b.jpg (134KB, 1300x740px) Image search: [Google]
camaro 03b.jpg
134KB, 1300x740px
>>17296862
>2 doors got unsalvagably ugly soon as 2010 rolled around

You are objectively wrong. 5gen Camaros look like the Batmobile.
>>
>>17297210
>tfw someone with a WAT racing sticker looks over to your GT86, shakes their head, and drives away fast in a straight line
>>
>>17297990
I'm gonna be honest, I keked
>>
>>17297945
they look like ugly hot wheels

also been around longer than 2010
>>
>>17297945
All that looks like is an updated mustang and thosere so painfully common and worn out in terms of being a good visual sight
>>
Very true OP. This past 5 years or so will be looked back on and laughed at, styling-wise. All the fake air intakes, muh angery front ends, bullshit tiny windows. So glad mine is an '05 before all this retarded design started.
>>
>>17297945
They look like a pile of warm ass.
>>
>>17300033
A pile of warm ass is pretty hot though
>>
>>17297210
Don't let bus pass users discourage you Anon, I bought one and it's really great for sliding through corners
>>
>>17296862
Why aren't there that many 6 cylinder sports cars?

370z, Genesis, and the V6 Pony cars which no one should buy.

Everything else is German. I wish Japanese would start making Sports cars again like in the early 90s.
>>
>>17301016
V6 is shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.