[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you remove salt stains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rsz_20170530_133230.jpg (687KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20170530_133230.jpg
687KB, 1512x2016px
How can I remove salt stains?

I let my fucking sister use my other car for half of the winter because hers got side swiped and she removed the floor matts and caked the fucking drivers floorboard in salt.

I tried warm water and soap and a brush. No luck.
>>
Also how the fuck did Mitsubishi think you are supposed to get dirt out from under the trunk release and gas cap release.

No vacuum on earth is strong enough to get salt out of there, I tried 3 different car wash's vacuums
>>
>>17293105

For the first question, you're better off replacing the mats, they're not expensive.

For the second question, use a small brush or a damp towel.
>>
fuck her in the car and use her vaginal juice to rinse the salt off
>>
File: 41poG6p3VnL._SY355_.jpg (14KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
41poG6p3VnL._SY355_.jpg
14KB, 355x355px
>>17293096
Automotive carpet cleaner, this stuff made my floor mats look brand new
>>
>>17293110
Yea, But I don't want to replace the mats. That's like 450 dollars for stock mats.

>>17293119
my sister isn't that hot. An she's dumber then shit so that would completely turn you off. I probably couldn't even get hard from her handling my dick
>>17293123
I'll try this, Thanks
>>
>>17293163
>I probably couldn't even get hard from her handling my dick
>implying it's normal for guys to get hard when a family member touches their dick
>>
>>17293239
>implying It's not.

I would probably cum in on the 3rd stroke if I could fuck my milf cousin. An I usually last a good amount of time with my hand or wife.
>>
>>17293253
Lmao. That reminds me of this old Opie & Anthony clip where Ant admits to having a crush on his cousin and wanting to have sex with her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3NbIWTQPN8
>>
>>17293253
Years ago I was in my Grandpa's backyard pool at night with my cousin and things got a little strange. If I'm remembering correctly, I believe she asked me if I have a girlfriend yet... I said no and then I think that's when she showed me how to kiss. I was maybe 10 and she was a couple years older. We've never spoken about it since.
>>
>>17293450
>hot old cousin teaches pre-precedent boy how to kiss
>doesn't fuck her

fagg
>>
>>17293480
That was just an innocent thing between two kids who probably didn't even realize that what they were doing was weird. Making moves on her now when I'm in my 20's is just plain creepy lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.