[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I buy a car if I'm a NEET?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

How do I buy a car if I'm a NEET?
>>
use the power of NEETbux
>>
You don't, you leech.

Where does a shut in neckbeard need to drive to anyway?
>>
You get a job for a few months and buy a shitbox.
>>
File: dogface3.jpg (25KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
dogface3.jpg
25KB, 413x413px
STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE
>>
>>17292435
> Get job
> Buy car
>>
If it's within your means you buy it, if it's not, you walk, bicycle or take the bus. Very simple, really.
>>
File: 1496109350025.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496109350025.gif
47KB, 306x469px
start by cleaning your room
>>
>>17292439
I get €150 neeteuros a week, maybe I should budget better
>>17292443
I wanna drive to cool places like the beach and be a neet there
>>17292456
If I get a job they'll take my bennies away
>>17292477
that's illegal
>>17292487
If I get a job they'll take my bennies away
>>17292493
all of those options are gay
>>17292507
my room is immaculate
>>
>>17292435
I didn't know you could get 2 digit plate in UK.
>>
>>17292526
>euros
You're shit out of luck, mate.
>>
>>17292526
>my room is immaculate
clean your parents' room
>>
>>17292526
>all of those options are gay
This is why you will never amount to anything in life. Why don't you go ahead and finance a shitbox with a 20 year payment plan or something, that way you'll just tread water for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17292533
Why?
>>17292536
No
>>17292539
>I'll never amount to anything because I dont want to ride the bus
Stop projecting anon
>>
>>17292569
Owning a car in most of Europe is orders of magnitude more expensive than in the US.
>>
>>17292435
>1. don't be a NEET
that's all there is to it
>>
>>17292569
You will never amount to anything because you think living within your means as a NEET (which should be temporary) and before you have a steady income worth being called an income is "gay". It has nothing to do with how you want to get around, it's the fact that you sound like you're planning to be a NEET all your life.

If that is the case, then just go ahead and finance a shitbox on a life-long payment plan. You'll inevitably fail to pay for it, get flagged as unable to pay shit, have it taken away by "Dog the bounty hunter" or some similar type of dude, be unable to ever get credit (or have to pay insane fees to get it), etc etc.

I could go on but it's boring.
>>
1. Cook speed with generic Sudafed.
2. Create an alter ego named after a scientist.
3. Sell to a distributor.
4. ???
5. Profit!
>>
Get a rustbucket for 3-500 eurobucks, get the cheapest third party insurance on a monthly plan and just run it til it dies.
>>
>>17292435
same here, I wanted to just get a bike first but even that is expensive in Germanistan + gear isn't cheap either
I am just gonna apply for a job at the gas station or whatever and make some cash to be able to afford some e36 shitbox. You should do the same, being a neet sucks
>>
>>17292809
>germany
>neet
>wants to buy a bmw
turk detected
>>
Stop being a NEET

Why do you even need a car if you don't do anything?
>>
Twingo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.