[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denali for $1000?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Denali.jpg (61KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
Denali.jpg
61KB, 750x469px
Hello /o/, i have the opportunity to buy a 2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali for $1000. It has 210,000 miles and the major issue is that it needs a new transfer case. I did research online and came to the conclusion that it might need a new transfer case. I did source a used one for $350 but do you think that it's more trouble than it's worth?
I do know how to work on these trucks since i own a 2000 Silverado myself but haven't done something major like this. Can i just unhook the front driveshaft from the case and drive it like it is? What are your thoughts /o/? Pic related.
>nb4 GM trucks are garbage
>>
>>17290442
save your 1k and do something responsible with it.
>>
Do it, Denalis are great trucks.
>>
>>17290442
There is already a thread about buying cars that have repairs that exceed the value of the vehicle itself.
>>
>>17290480
Let me rephrase that.
A thread for cars that arent worth repairing.
>>
Buy it then pull the motor, sell the motor for $600 and now you have a $400 Denali
>>
>>17290522
I thought about just buying it to put the 6.0 engine in my truck but i have no experience with engine swaps. I need to somehow rig the fuel system, wiring, and computer to work on my truck.
>>
>>17290480
Cheap Denali's where i live go for $3000+, the owner was advertising it for $2500 but after 2 months, he budged in my offer.
>>
>>17290449
Like what? I could easily flip this truck once the repair is done for $3000+. But i'd like to keep it and maybe travel with it.
>>
>>17290530
All of that garbage is online. Lt1swap has all the pinouts you don't need in the computer, computer you could get flashed sending it out to guys who do it on eBay

It's piss easy if you're good at following instructions and buy the right parts
>>
>>17290560
>210,000 miles
>flip

Kekd
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.