[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

06 Scion tC 120k miles for $4000. I want to test drive it and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8510.jpg (113KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8510.jpg
113KB, 500x313px
06 Scion tC 120k miles for $4000. I want to test drive it and get it inspected and buy the car if everything is good. But I want to trade in my old 99 Honda Accord with 220k miles but I have to wait a couple days for the title to come in the mail (cause I left it at my moms).

Should I go to the dealership and check it out and pay for an inspection and ask how much for my trade in and financing and get the numbers all together first? And then when my title comes in, I can complete the purchase?

Or should I wait until I have my title in hand before I spend time checking out the car and spend money on an inspection, when I could get sold before I can get my title in hand?
>>
>>17290112
>buying a tc
>financing 4k
0/10. Be more discrete next time.
>>
>>17290128
I don't have that cash on me so I'd like to finanance. What's wrong with that?

And I thought a tC is a good reliable car?
>>
>>17290128
Would it be better to go to a bank and pull out a small loan?
>>
>>17290149
It would be better to keep your current car and not go in to debt when you can't even afford 4k.
>>
>>17290691
True but my car is super old and the catalytic converter is bad. Some hoses started to crack and I had to get new ones. I just want a manual car badly
>>
>>17290700
so go on craigslist, buy a shitbox manual for cheap as fuck and fix it up like everyone else does
>>
>>17290733
Got any examples?
>>
>I didn't post this yesterday because I felt like being nice; today is a different goddamn day.

OP, you think your '99 Accord is "super-old?" Hilarious.

The catalytic converter is bad? By the time I was old enough to post on this site I had ripped the cats out of 3 cars. You don't need a fucking cat unless you do emissions testing in which case getting a cat is cheaper than going into debt buying a different shitbox.

Also, hoses fucking crack and need replaced, you think this won't be the case on a tC?

We get it, you can't turn a wrench but want a manual car to feel cool.
>>
>>17292745
>By the time I was old enough to post on this site I had ripped the cats out of 3 cars
Oh shit, looooook out everybody! Bad motherfucker coming through...

>We get it, you can't turn a wrench
We get it. You're a condescending twat with autistic tendencies.
>>
>>17290112
Don't listen to these dumb niggers. If you have literally any job, you can easily finance $4k and have it payed off in like 6 months lol. The monthly payments would probably be under $100.
>>
>>17290691
>when you can't even afford 4k

Not having $4,000 in cash doesn't mean you can't afford to finance $4k.
>>
>>17292946
Some people don't understand credit dude, don't waste your breath on em.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.