[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

370z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Whatwherehteythginaking.jpg (37KB, 509x273px) Image search: [Google]
Whatwherehteythginaking.jpg
37KB, 509x273px
What was Nissan thinking?
This car seems attractive until you look at it from the side. This sharp angle is a clash between modern and late 80's design.
>>
>>17282598
>>
You have autism
>>
The 350 looks infinitely better
>>
File: 3seventyshit.png (2MB, 1362x685px) Image search: [Google]
3seventyshit.png
2MB, 1362x685px
>>17282598

I think that part is the best part of the 370z, it's the rest of the car that sucks
>>
id worry more about the annoying sound the engine makes and lack of any development after these years.
>>
>>17282606
This and the GTR is the best Nissan has and ever will have to offer.
>>
>>17282598
>>>>>>>Nissan
>>>>>>>Thinking

There your problem - they haven't been for about 10 years.
>>
>>17282717
>the GTR
>the
there's been a few of them, you know
>>
Friend has a 350 and an old 70s or 80s 280z (im not familkar with the years)

The fucking 350 couldnt hold a taco bell bean burrito in the trunk, but the 280 is a reasonable hatchback witg more room than a modern sedan and has (useless) rear seats.

Car is the same size. Wtf happened? I know its a sports car, but for a similar package it seems like a waste.
>>
the 350z was extremely common back in the day, but i seriously don't recall the last time i've seen a 370z on the road.
>>
>>17284291
the original s30's didnt come with rear seats, so his is a 2+2, keep that in mind when concerning hatch space
>>
>>17284301
Not sure about the prices in the US but in my third world shithole it's pretty fucking expensive for what it is. People who can afford it would rather get an eurabian luxobarge or an infiniti coupe.
>>
>>17284515
yeah, i just checked. if you want a 370z nismo with navigation you have to drop 45k.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.