[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Red Light Cameras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1464323853685.png (261KB, 447x716px) Image search: [Google]
1464323853685.png
261KB, 447x716px
So I accidentally a no right on red. There was actually a red arrow that I didn't notice until it was too late. I looked back and there are indeed cameras. Monterey, CA if it matters.

Has anyone ever fought one of these successfully? Do those ticket-fighting lawyer actually work?
>>
if your face doesnt appear in the picture i think you can go to court and be like huh? doesn't look like its me driving!
>>
>>17275321
There's not much to fight. In my state it's just 80 dollars.
>>
>>17275336
Here in CA it's 490 base, about 600 by the time they add fees and stuff.
>>
Unless you're going to lose your license it will just be cheaper to pay the fine than it will to spend months fighting it with a slim chance of winning. If you are about to lose your license then maybe you can use the time spent not driving to think about what led you to this moment.
>>
>>17275341
Oh damn wtf? It's not even that much in New York if a cop hands you the ticket.
>>
>>17275341
>commiefornians will defend this
>>
>>17275385
How else are we gonna get monee fo' dem progrems?
>>
>>17275412

If you employed American citizens instead of illegal immigrants the taxes from their wages and the money they pay back into the economy could pay for more gibs, but no
>>
>>17275385
just dont run the lights like open your eyes dude. next time i guarantee you'll remember
>>
You're screwed in CA. Lol fag. I run red light cameras all the time in TN and they don't even do shit
>>
>>17275341
I got caught going 80 in a 60 and it still wasn't that much money
>>
>>17275501
Memphis cops are the best, they don't give a shit as long as you're white. If I flash my school ID I can get off with about anything.
>>
>>17275508
Meant to reply to>>17275488
I'm a retard
>>
File: 1363823111051.gif (1MB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1363823111051.gif
1MB, 300x192px
>>17275341
>commiefornia
>>
They have "No Right on Reds" signs? Live in VA and have never seen one.
>>
>>17275341
>mfw I paid less than 250 for a 19 over ticket
>>
Don't break laws in richfag counties

Marin, Monterey, Malibu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.