[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PETTY THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1901.jpg (133KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1901.jpg
133KB, 605x605px
How's your parking skills like /o/?
>>
>>17266665
Terrible but I honestly don't give a duck. My dd is a shitbox so they can get pissed and do whatever they want to my car.
>>
>>17266665
Better than your skills at getting quints.
>>
>>17266665
>can't park
>can't syntax
I don't leave petty notes, it's childish
I would have just hit your car getting out
>>
>>17266665
I was parking at the airport the other day and someone was parked in the walking lane between spaces and I'm pretty sure they got keyed for it. Deep fresh scratch on the rear door continuing to the quarter pannel. Serves them right.
>>
>>17266706
Please be joking
>>
>>17266665
the only time I got petty

>at the grocery store after work, tired
>come back to my truck
>mexican's shitty tacoma work truck parked next to me
>his bumper is almost touching the back of my right rear fender
>I'm parked dead straight
>have to put my groceries in the cab through the driver side
>parking lot's packed and it's going to be shitty to get out of my space
>notice his driver side window is open
>walk around to it while preparing some phlegm
>fucking blast his dash and steering wheel with an awful loogie
>drive away
>>
>someone parks out front of my house
>park in the middle of two car spaces
>park my car so close it is 1 cm away from their car
>they dont park infront of my house again

i hate people who arent courteous. we all share the road cunt
>>
>>17266684
So perfect?
>>
>>17266665
>nigger detected
>>
File: close2.jpg (170KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
close2.jpg
170KB, 1000x1500px
Technically speaking I HAVE to do this to open room for the receiving door since the owner rents the other side of the lot to a mercedes dealership
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.