[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toyota Supra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: supra.jpg (76KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
supra.jpg
76KB, 750x406px
Would you rather have a BMW I6 or a Toyota V6?

Of course you want the best of both worlds, but that isn't likely.
>>
>>17260588
So is the Z5 going to be the real Supra replacement? Will they make a coupe?
>>
>>17260588
Why even partner with BMW if you aren't going to use their i6. But they won't it'll have a damn v6.
>>
>>17260588
If there's one thing BMW does right, it's their engines.

If I wanted a Toyota sports car with a V engine for the price you'll be shelling out for the new "Supra", I'd look at an RC-F instead.
>>
Put the N54 in it. One of the best modern engines made IMO.
>>
The only thing better than a BMW i6 is a TVR i6
Fuck V6
>>
>>17260934
>>17260971
>>17260988
>>17261041

Toyota's V6s are the most reliable option.. you guys would really trade that away just to have a makeshift "straight six supra" ?
>>
>>17260588
Something about toyota multicam V6s are just fucking nice. They aren't absolute monsters...but they're fantastic for what they do. The new Supra doesn't need more than 350-400 horses to be successful, that's not what their legacy is built on.
>>
>>17261092
As long as it doesn't cost a fucking arm and a leg...
forgot to add that caveat
>>
its a bmw v6 apparently, which doesnt make sense
also can someone also post the photos of the test supra gassing up? the one in ops photo looks nothing like it
>>
>>17260588
a 6 liter ls
>>
>>17260588
>Buy new supra
>Swap in 2JZ
>>
>>17261468
>Toyota will never make a 3jz
>>
>>17261468
>buy new car
>make it worse
>>
>>17261099
Toyota had already stated it will be 65 or higher when it's released. It's probably going to be over 100k in top trim. If it does come in at that price it will need a lot more than 350hp to be relevant. Even if it some how comes in at 45k it still needs at least 425+hp to keep up with the mustang and camaro. Toyota is in between a rock and a hard place with the supra. It needs to be close to the gtr's and nsx performance level or its just going to be pushed to the side lines. If they go other way it needs to be very cheap but then it's going to steal a lot of thunder from the frs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.