[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inward facing dash cam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
I'm planning on driving Uber and Lyft, and I'd like to get dashcam that will record both me and the passengers while I drive to protect myself from false accusations of assault/rape/whatever and have evidence if someone decides to assault me. I'd like it to be discreet (some people may not be comfortable being recorded), record HD video and have a good storage capacity. If it also records the road with a front facing camera, that'd be a bonus, but I'm mainly concerned on recording myself and the passengers. Any good suggestions?
>>
miata or 3k civic
>>
buy 2 cameras?
>>
>>17255936
Set it up with a socket plug in your fusebox so your camera turns on whenever you turn the engine on

also this >>17255948
>>
>>17255948

^^^^
>>
>>17255948
Why would I buy two cameras? I said I don't care if it records the road, it would just be a bonus if it had a front and rear facing camera. I want a camera made for this purpose that records HD vieo and is discreet. "Buy 2 cameras" isn't a helpful suggestion at all.
>>
>>17255960
Now I know why OP is concerned about getting assaulted
>>
>>17255960
Just buy a dash cam and flip it around.
>>
>>17255960

buy 1 camera then faggot
>>
>>17255985
Retards with shit reading comprehension and worthless suggestions shitting up the thread. Nice.
>>
>>17255992
I'd worry about OP assaulting the passenger desu
>>
>discreet

it's illegal to film without consent or warning or whatever in some places, especially lawsuit happy america.

get a non discreet camera and a sign that says you're recording for everyone's safety.
>>
>>17257664
autism
>>
>>17257665

Given your posts thus far, calling someone else autistic is pretty fucking hilarious.
>>
>Trump tower was never wiretapped
Lol dream on
>>
>>17257672
literally my first post autism boy
>>
>>17255936
Lowkey Fake Taxi?
>>
>>17255966
yeah, he's a fucking sperglord.

what's so hard about using google?
>>
>>17255936
Buy a dual cam dash camera where the second camera is intended for a rear view. Stick the second camera on the dashboard looking inside the car.
>>
>>17258579

I'm not op but I came here to post this solution.
>>
>>17255960
OP, you are quite uppity and haughty.

It's no wonder you worry about assault far more than about accidents.
>>
>>17255936
>I'd like to get dashcam that will record both me and the passengers while I drive to protect myself from false accusations of assault/rape/whatever

After assaulting obnoxious constantly irritable OP, they just reach over and grab the camera. End of matter.
>>
>>17257664
But you are filming your car for a security reason?

You are allowing a stranger into your car. You aren't just filming someone's house.
>>
>>17255936
Lyft and Uber use technicalities to create taxi services without paying taxes and license fees and oversight regulation for it. Shouldn't cities create new technicalities to regulate such private taxi services? For example, each time OP is spotted, he and his passenger gets pulled over for a 15 minute delay.

I wasn't in favor of such laws. BUT Because of OP's posts, I am now in favor of such laws.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.