[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford Fiestas are actually pretty fun to drive.....matter in fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Facelifted-Ford-Fiesta2.jpg (95KB, 750x464px) Image search: [Google]
Facelifted-Ford-Fiesta2.jpg
95KB, 750x464px
Ford Fiestas are actually pretty fun to drive.....matter in fact funner to drive than a Mazda2/Toyota Yaris iA
>>
why cant they make it rear wheel drive?

isnt that what the people want?
>>
No it isn't. It's literally a Mazda 2 built in Mexico. Just get the Mazda so it won't fall apart since it's manufactured in Japan.
>>
File: fiestasnow.png (728KB, 869x687px) Image search: [Google]
fiestasnow.png
728KB, 869x687px
>>17252243
agreed. the older models look really good too.
too bad the 5 speed is is not a 6 speed, though.
also the traction control is invasive. but you'd expect that from a shitbox.

I get a comfy 36mpg with the 5 speed regardless.
>>
>>17252285
the mazda 2 is built in mexico you idiot
>>
>>17252290
No it isn't you fucking retard.
>>
>>17252295
How stupid are you?

http://www.reuters.com/article/mazda-mexico-idUSL1N0UU1PM20150115

Mazda has 2 massive mexico plants.
>>
>>17252296
Only current gen. Up to 2014 they were made in Hiroshima you stupid trog.
>>
>>17252299
>th-they were made in japan 4 years ago!
back pedaling idiot
>>
>>17252301
>Made in Japan 18 of the 21 years it's been in production
>B-but 3 were in Mexico so I w-win!
Dumbfuck. Opposed to the fiestshit that's always been Mexican garbage.
>>
>>17252346
Only the current gen has been available in the US.
Man you really are dumb, lol.

If you live in the US and own a Mazda 2 it was built in Mexico. Period.
Imagine being as dumb as you.. LOL
>>
>>17252354
Wow, you really are retarded. That's not even remotely true. You realize you could Google in like 10 seconds instead of sounding like a dumbass. Mazda 2s have been available in the states since 2007, all of which were built in Japan until 2014.
7 vs 3 years within your now moved goalposts. I'm so sorry you're such a retard.
>>
>>17252360
The Mazda 2 wasn't introduced to the US market until 2011.

You lose again, LOL
>>
>>17252364
Ok, and you were still wrong.
>If you live in the US and own a Mazda 2 it was built in Mexico. Period.
>B-but you could only get from Japan in 2011!
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>17252354
Haha the irony of how stupid you are is brilliant. When they began building Mazda 2s in Mexico, they were discontinued in North America.
>Tfw if you're American and own a Mazda 2 it was built in Japan. Period.
Stupid cunt btfo LMAO
>>
File: chinkshit.png (10KB, 282x190px) Image search: [Google]
chinkshit.png
10KB, 282x190px
>>17252371
Hmmmmmmm
>>17252381
Sorry let me rephrase. If you aren't a poorfag who is buying a 5 year old used sub compact then your car will be built in Mexico.
>>
>>17252381
the yaris/scion and the mazda 2 are the same car you dunce LMAO
>>
>>17252394
>Because it's so difficult to read the paragraph stating all 2s in NA were Japan built
>>17252395
>Strawmanning this hard
The argument was about the Mazda 2 being the same car as a Fiesta, but well built. How you think Toyota's shitty version being from Mexico like the Fiesta helps you is beyond me.

It's really not hard to understand. If you want one of these little shit boxes, the gen 3 Mazda 2 is the best, period.
Now run along you little mong.
>>
>>17252277
>isnt that what the people want?
No. The people want a cheap fwd runabout with luggage space.
YOU are not the people.
>>
Tata nano is fun to drive aswell. I mean never buy a ford lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.