[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me I can just drive this on the road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (107KB, 1293x744px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
107KB, 1293x744px
Please tell me I can just drive this on the road
>>
>>17251808
Pretty close, but not in most areas. At the very least you'd have to mount headlamps and signal lights. Many jurisdictions also require fenders for on road use. And you'd have to mount a seat and seatbelt arrangement.
>>
>>17252466
>5 point harness
>relocate steering and pedals to center
>fenders and aero
track truck
oh also most places require a windscreen
>>
>>17251808
Lol no. It's a Ford product, you'll more likely break down
>>
>>17251808
Well in the UK you would need, indicators front and rear, bumpers front and rear, brake lights at the back, wheel arches to cover the tread on all tyres, a minimum of two mirrors that "provide a view to the rear of the vehicle" and a seat with the required restraints.
>>
>>17252500
I hadn't spotted the blue oval of failure.
>>
>>17252501
can you use racing harnesses instead of traditional belts in the UK? US it's a big nono.
>>
>>17252505
Yes as long as they have the applicable approvals so show they have been tested.
>>
>>17252489
you could get one of those universal motorcycle windscreens that will just clamp onto anything.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170523-115550.png (618KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170523-115550.png
618KB, 1080x1920px
>>17252503
>>
>>17252505
>US it's a big nono
That's wrong though. If that were true, then we wouldn't see bucket seats and multi-point harnesses at all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.