[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lincoln is de-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: dsadewdew.jpg (105KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
dsadewdew.jpg
105KB, 750x422px
Lincoln is de-
>>
>not a Mark IX
who gives a fuck
>>
>>17249890
Literally who?
>>
>>17249890
Is that the new cheby impala
>>
>>17249890
ad

And still dead. They suck. Just more expensive Fords. Rather have a Lexus, at least you get something special
>>
Reminder that Lincoln was introduced to China in 2014 yet they are growing faster than MB BMW and Audi did when they were first introduced into the market
>>
>>17249936
Lexus is even worse than Lincoln, they seemingly get a pass for always having been boring fake ass second tier luxury nip shit but I'm not sure why.
>>
>>17250198
Fucking this
>>
>>17250198
They get a pass because they're comfy toyotas and not everyone wants to drive a luxury car that screams "rich person".
>>
>500 pesos have been deposited in you account. Thank you for Going Furtherâ„¢ to promote great Ford products
>>
>>17249890
>all this lincoln shilling

/o/ isn't a retirement home and no one wants these overpriced luxobarge shitboxes

if you want someone to buy one, go to the cafeteria in your nearest assisted living center or adult day care and give them your pitch, otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>17249890

Personally I like it, handsome car and I like a bit of space and luxury.

Amused to see americunts have become as self-hating and asscucked by german and jap brands as us britbongs and yuropoors - even when you make good cars, you choose to hate them.
>>
>>17249890
wow nice car, my grandpa will love it!
>>
>>17249890
>FWD
>>
>>17249920
this tbqh
>>
>>17251669
And they actually build rwd cars with v8s, and have at least some aspiration of at least having a few sporty, unique models, where as Lincoln's entire line up consists entirely of pretty versions of the most mundane cars in Ford's lineup. Lincoln is basically Lexus if they only built the ES, NX, and RX.
>>
>>17250198
>rwd fun to drive luxury sedans that are not as flashy as a Mercedes or BMW
Yeah I don't know why people buy them either.
>>
>>17249890
>fwd
>>
>>17249890
It is a sexy car, ain't it? I'll be sure to get one in a few years after they eat SHIT on depreciation. Also, shame it's such a cab driver's car.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.