[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone stop me from buying this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: $_20 (4).jpg (69KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
$_20 (4).jpg
69KB, 800x450px
What does /o/ think of Ford Capri's?

ive found one for $900, i wanna turn it into a track car and later down the line do a turbo conversion from the turbo spec ones,
>>
>>17246470
They're a 323 with the roof cut off.

Get an MX5, much better car.
>>
>>17246502
i own an mx5, i broke it at the track two weekends ago, i want something i can beat on that isnt my daily
>>
>>17246521
get a gf
>>
>>17246470
They are very rust prone; namely around door joints and the headlamps.
The electrics can have serious gremlins, if the owner kept it outside and something doesn't work that's electrical; it's likely corroded.
And the gearbox man; the damn gearboxes on these were trash; they can shit themselves at 80k miles.

They're laughed at here in Ausland as being a lemon of the decade.
>>
File: 31883930466_large.jpg (151KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
31883930466_large.jpg
151KB, 750x562px
>>17246521
>Taking your DD to the track

How can you be so stupid?
>>
>>17246548
yeah nah rather enjoy the adrenaline of almost rolling my car every corner instead, plus i drive an mx5 im basically gay anyways
>>17246553
fucc

>going to sit outside
>on grass
>huge frost every morning (live on a river)

the car i was looking at had 285k rip ok this is a bad idea,

anyone got any ideas of a cheap car i can track besides the obvious (civic, lancer, excel)
>>
>>17246559
was worth it, came out a better driver in the end. made a lot of mates while they were trying to figure out what was wrong. now way more confident on country roads bc i know the limits of my car
>>
>>17246560
>rather enjoy the adrenaline of almost rolling my car every corner instead
suzuki samurai
>>
File: tmp_25202-Capri-061220673881.jpg (53KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25202-Capri-061220673881.jpg
53KB, 1200x900px
>>17246470

Capri's are fucking dope, on the other hand what the ungodly fuck is that abomination?
>>
>>17246576
hahahhah oh fuck my mate has one of them, wont take it 4x4ing for that fear
got a better idea
what about a mitsubishi mirage? cant really think of much wrong there, OP here
>>
>>17246601
there were at least three of them in my family in the 80s and 90s and you really had to be a total fucking idiot to roll them. It just always felt like you were about to roll. Shit was fun.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.