[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill needed:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

why should/nt i buy this
>>
>>17246309
>>17246309
>pros
Awesome 80's aesthetic (especially zenki models)
VG30E has parts available out the ass
Easy to work on (I did all my own maintenance with mine) especially compared to the Z32
>Cons
A little on the chubby side
I personally like working on Nissan's I6 L series engines more than their V6's
(may not be a con for some) More creature comfort than a driver's car should have imo. Hell, I'd even say it's a little bit on the luxobarge side, but not entirely.
>>
>>17246309
Z32 is better in a lot of ways but if you really want a 31 get a 200zr
>lightest
>most power (200hp)
>red top rb20det so sounds awesome and easy to work on like >>17246325 said
>handles the best
>>
>>17246309
Are they expensive?
>>
>>17246337
Definitely this. I'm a burger and we never got one, but if I get a Z31 again, it'll either be an imported 200ZR, or I'll RB20DET swap it as a homage to the 200ZR.
RB20DET a best too. Commonly looked over powerhouse capable of a lot of power on stock internals. Can't remember the exact figure but I remember seeing an ausfag making over 300hp with bolt ons.
>>
>>17246309
Because that's Alex Millwards car and he will not sell it to you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495206417018.jpg (40KB, 480x797px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495206417018.jpg
40KB, 480x797px
>>17246309
Had one, loved it, pissed it's gone. Driving around you get the feeling that if you were doing the same thing only in the late 1980s you'd be the SHIT. Fairly quick but as another anon said pretty heavy and tons of stupid toys. T-top was awesome and impresses girls

Other than the engine being strangely difficult to work around, also check out the driveshaft... it's a total weak point of the car especially if you live in an area prone to rust
>>
>>17246344
not that i can see seen a few drifting craigslist under 5k and in great condition
>>
>>17246377
Thanks ill check that out live in panhandle Florida rust is a definite problem
>>
>>17246380
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/6123206626.html

I found one!
>>
>>17246309
Because you'll annoy everyone with simple questions
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.