[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

555-Come-On-Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: gayman.jpg (142KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
gayman.jpg
142KB, 900x596px
>60k for a base model 4 cylinder turbo with 300HP
>70k+ if you want more features than a base model Corolla and a color that isn't black
>90k+ if you want an S model with a decent amount of features and performance upgrades
>up to 100k+ on a fucking 4 cylinder turbo that sounds like a goddamn vacuum cleaner and doesn't even look that good

Why is this allowed? Why would you pick this over a nice Evora 400 or Corvette Grand Sport?
>>
>>17242290
what triggers me the most about the new porsche lineups are the fact that almost all the different trims have pretty much the same engine with different boost levels
>>
Because the Evora is 100k for a Camry engine.
>>
>>17242290
The chassis and interior quality. Next question.
>>
>>17242327
Does a Camry sound like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aVeG05dDic
>>
>>17242340
>fitted with an extremely loud PbRacing exhaust
>>
>>17242332

More like the body and the badge. People buy Porsches because it's a Porsche. If you're looking for speed per dollar, there are far better options. But driving a brand new Porsche allows you to brag about how rich you are without ever having to say a word.

Same thing with 60 year old Ferraris. Is the car itself, based on performance, handling ability, or build quality, actually worth 5 million dollars? Fuck no. It's just dick waving for rich guys.
>>
>>17242340
Yes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=roqRwi5do9E
>>
>>17242397
>buying 60 year old cars for performance

u wot m8
>>
>>17242402
is there any greater boner poison than a FWD burnout?
>>
https://youtu.be/TU_9FTw4BqQ
>>
At least were getting a Cayman GT4 RS with the 4.0L from the 911 R. I could never justify spending over 40k on a 4 cylinder engine, regardless of output.
>>
>>17242397
It's also well known that Porches are super awesome to drive. The suspension, the chassis, etc
>>
>>17242430

So buy a used one. Buy one of the great classic Porsches, back before they got all the electronic nannies, considered to be one of the all-time greatest drivers cars. They're about $100k now too, same price, better experience. But then you'll be driving around in a 30+ year old Porsche, and everyone will think you're poor.

Per dollar spent, there are better values than a brand new Porsche, even if that happens to be a used Porsche.
>>
Boomer bate they buy that shi right up
>>
>>17242455
Boomers love 4 cylinder turbos? I'd assume they are even more autistic about that than /o/
>>
>>17242403

>Reading comprehension
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.