[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come this car is never talked about by anyone anymore? In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: BMW-Z8-Seashore-1600x1200.jpg (242KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BMW-Z8-Seashore-1600x1200.jpg
242KB, 1600x1200px
How come this car is never talked about by anyone anymore? In my opinion it's quite honestly the most beautiful car ever built.
>>
Because it's shit
>>
Nobody, I mean nobody can afford one, and all the ones that still exist are pretty much garage queens.
>>
File: strasser-bmw-z8-front-left.jpg (349KB, 1740x1160px) Image search: [Google]
strasser-bmw-z8-front-left.jpg
349KB, 1740x1160px
>>17238904
It's appreciated so much to the point of attainability, with most examples being worth more than $200k. Still one of the best looking BMW's made, but it really is just another boutique collector car at this point.
>>
File: BMWe39Widescreen.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
BMWe39Widescreen.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
thats not the e39 with a few simple mods
>>
File: z8.jpg (146KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
z8.jpg
146KB, 1024x681px
>>17238904
>quite honestly the most beautiful car ever built.
eh, looks great from the back, but that's about it.
you can bet your ass it's unreliable as fuck and maintenance costs a fortune.
>>
Because that shit is more than anyone can afford, pal.
>>
Sammy Hagar DDs an Alpina Z8, I've seen it on the street a bunch of times, definitely a great looking car. The people I know who worked on them said they were really well put together. It used to be not uncommon to see them but they've all been stashed away to collect dust and value it seems.
>>
File: really makes you think.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>releasing the z8 before the z4, z5, z6, and z7
>they also skipped the z2 for some reason

What did BMW mean by this?
>>
>>17238995
>Aston Martin skipped the DB8 and DB10
>>
It's a miata rip-off
>>
>>17239008
Fucking lmao.
>>
>>17238961
>fresh chip n seal

The irony of that pic is the owner of that car would never drive it on that road in a million years. Or even be in the area in the first place since he might have to interact with some smelly poor living there in flyover country.
>>
>>17238995
They had discontinued the 8 series and at the time 8 was their highest class

Still is too. Waiting for the new 8...
>>
>>17239001
Db10 was a one-off (ish) for Bond movie
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>17238938
>>
>>17238904
i've literally never heard of or seen a picture of that car in my life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.