[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can euros compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

How can euros compete?
>>
File: 1494532961249.png (181KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1494532961249.png
181KB, 303x311px
Wow great thread op
>>
by not being obese enough to require a multi-million dollar seat in order to provide support for our disgusting fat-sagging bodies
>>
File: 54363543.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
54363543.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>17236922
Remember when being Obese was a sign that you were a King? usually the skinny fucks were Peasants because they couldn't eat a lot even if they wanted to. they had to work hard for each meal and then split it with their families.

Fat fucks usually didn't have to work because they were Kings or had high positions within the Hierarchy. women also loved fat fucks because they knew they probably had money or power to go along with that fat.

Now being fat means nothing because even Peasants can do it.
>>
>>17236957
>Remember when being Obese was a sign that you were a King?

Nah, I was born in the 1990s, not the 1590s.

>women also loved fat fucks because they knew they probably had money or power to go along with that fat.

So it wasn't the fattness they were attracted to, but what the fat symbolized.

>Now being fat means nothing because even Peasants can do it.

The poor are more likely to be fat. It's a sign you can't control yourself and you're a degenerate.
>>
>>17236878

Man, I can't wait to put a set of those in my 68 Lincoln for $60.
>>
>>17236957
>We wuz kings
Muritards really are the niggers of the white people seriously.
>>
>meanwhile 20 years earlier
>>
>>17236957
literally WE WUZ KANGZ tier.

>ameritard hambeasts are this delusional

don't forget to shart in aisle 5 billy bob.
>>
>>17236878
protip: Astra K has ventilated seats as a standard
>>
>>17236878
pretty sure S-klasse and 7-series had that feature back in 1999
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.