[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jay Leno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
You're out running errands and you accidentally back into this guy and damage his car. Jay is in his car when it happens. The accident is your fault.

What would you do?
>>
>>17234362
Depends- what's he driving?
>>
Jay is one of my heroes, so I would be devastated. I might actually burst into tears and feel worse for making a fool of myself.

I'd feel horrible for a long time, for sure.
>>
>>17234368
One of his old Bugattis.
>>
>>17234362
Make sure I break his neck and leave the scene as fast as possible because I am underinsured.
>>
>>17234374
Wouldn't happen. I would be way too careful around it, although I might be so distracted I bump into another car and get to experience Jay's disgust that way.
>>
>>17234404
I didn't consider the insurance angle.

Lol can you imagine dealing with your insurance company over it?

Although we are just talking about a fender bender...not like you're totalling anyone's car here....
>>
>>17234404
I wonder if he would just fix it and make an episode of it?

Some lady hit one of Jerry Seinfeld's vintage Porsches...he just told her to FO.
>>
>>17234532
No insurance claim or report, just 'get out of my life asap'.
>>
>>17234362

Tell him I'm the CEO of some jeans brand. He wouldn't dare to do a thing.
>>
>>17234362
Offer to work for him till it's paid off.

>Jay Leno takes you under his wing
>gets you to fetch him coffee and shit
>one day he decides to teach you about cars, unlike /o/ which just benchraces and spouts memes
>you become Jay's best friend
>over the years the debt is forgotten as you work on everything together, from priceless classics to fun shitboxes
>one day Jay dies
>slip into crippling depression
>drink yourself to death
>>
>>17235041
Sounds like a dream I'll never know.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.