[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of Place Vehicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6290.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6290.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Post vehicles where you wouldn't expect to see them. Pic related, it'a a GTR in a Cookout drivethru.
>>
>Stars! They're just like us!

sage
>>
>>17234304
Parked next to a GTR at Panera bread today. Didn't think to much of it, was too busy admiring the car
>>
>>17234311
This. What, you figure because some prick has the money to buy a GTR suddenly he's a different species? Why would it surprise you to see a person in a car at the drivethrough? There is some rich Asian kid in my town driving a Bentley who must have the same general lunch habits as me because I see him 2-3 times a week at the local Tim Hortons. Just another guy, only one who happens to have loaded parents.
>>
I live in Grand Rapids, MI, which aside from having the shittiest fucking roads, it's also kinda hilly and has zero straightaways.
I saw a gotdamn Maserati last week, and I don't know why you'd even own one in this shithole.
Fucking why.
>>
>>17234367
>He thinks the guy that owns that Maserati lives there
Thing again, peon. I was just passing through.
>>
>>17234376
There's nowhere to pass through to. There's a highway that goes around and through the city, he was at an intersection in the middle of the city.
Still no reason to even drive though if you value your suspension or bumpers.
>>
>>17234367
The Ghibli? It's cheap and looks like money to people who don't know any better.
>>
>>17234390
Nah, it looked like an MC12, I think? I didn't get a great look at it, but I recognized the badge and it had that stereotypical 'supercar' look. I doubt that's what it was, because they only made like 50 of them.
Though, there are a lot of stupid rich motherfuckers around here.
>>
File: ferrari-f40-owner-de_600x0w.jpg (103KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
ferrari-f40-owner-de_600x0w.jpg
103KB, 600x395px
I love seeing supercars being used like shitboxes
>>
saw a lamborghini gallardo in front of a dollar store once. it was a strip mall so he was probably at some other less shitty store
>>
>>17234486
I don't like seeing it used THAT way, but at least it is being used. So many nice cars end up as some richfags expensive stamp collection/compensating tool.
>>
>>17234304
>GTR
>out of place
see these shitboxes everywhere
>>
>>17234486
At least he is enjoying it, I did this with my E30, I drove it everywhere. But now I have been stationed overseas for 2 years and its been parked outside, I really hope its not totally fucked by the time I get back in a month or so.
>>
>>17234304
NC bro?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>no supercar to hoon in the snow

You'd never have to worry about rust because carbon doesn't erode
>>
File: 1459193610134.png (182KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1459193610134.png
182KB, 535x466px
Some nigga in a VERY close vicinity to me apparently daily drives a fucking Lotus Elise that I constantly see out and about at fucking walmarts and the like.
Its pretty fucking weird to me
>>
>>17234304
GT-Rs depreciate pretty hard.
>>
Please tell me you didn't take the pic?
>Getting that excited about a gtr
You Americans would lose your minds if you got on a plane and went to any other country
>>
cookout is actually high class in the south. that's how low the bar is.
>>
File: 2015-01-07 16.54.29.jpg (2MB, 2368x3200px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-07 16.54.29.jpg
2MB, 2368x3200px
>>17234304

Took this a while ago and forgot I even have this till today.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.