[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YammieNoob is a shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4644.jpg (20KB, 600x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4644.jpg
20KB, 600x308px
Already posted this in /dbt/, but it needs to reach as many as possible. For those that don't know, YammieNoob is a motovlogger that has crashed multiple times, most recently head on with a driver because he tries to race on public roads and is proud of it.

I know you guys aren't fans of reddit, but please read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/6c4tex/got_an_interesting_email_about_yammin00b_accident/

TL;DR:
>YammieNoob's Porsche driving victim is now the owner of a totalled car and is still making repayments for it
>YammieNoob had the minimum insurance, so the victim is getting fuck all compensation despite having fucking spinal injuries
>YammieNoob refuses to pay any more due to claiming he has no income (and yet has bought two bikes, a new truck, and a fuckton of other shit recently)

If you'd like to donate to the victim, a link is on that reddit post. Either way, if you know ANYONE who watches YammieNoob, tell them to boycott the fucker and drown the cunt in the debt he deserves. He's a piece of human shit.
>>
>>17232843
>youtube motovlogger is a shitcunt
Wow, big surprise. Saged.
>>
>>17232855
I'm not trying to make pointless threads about shitty motovloggers, but actually trying to get the victim the help he deserves (or at least stopping the dickhead from ruining any more lives)

But sure, wave your internet dick around and show how cool you are by not caring.
>>
>>17232889
why would i give money to some random car crash victim i don't know?
>>
>youtube comments
>vlogging
>reddit
>gofundme
Wow this thread really just has everything great, let's get some political discussion and celebrity gossip going while we're at it
>>
>>17233365
Fuck Hillary Shitton, she killed Seth rich for leaking the DNC emails, she killed Vince foster, she killed people for exposing her corruption and lies

By the way, what's a good car to run through crowds in? Honda Accord? The guy pulled a u turn and aimed at people in New York City to kill them

Uh.... is this political enough Kek
>>
File: 8e6.jpg (120KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
8e6.jpg
120KB, 1012x712px
>>17233340

This, call me edgy but if this guy can "afford" to "buy" a Porsche, he should be able to afford to deal with this shit.

If he can't, consider it a lesson learned about wealth, or more typically American "fake" wealth. I know some people in my own neighborhood who can "afford" their home but "can't afford" the deductible on their homeowner's insurance to repair hail damage. These are the same people who don't mow their lawns and "can't afford" to hire the roaming mexican yardworkers who creep around the "upper middle class" neighborhoods looking for grass to cut.
>>
>>17232843
but i like his videos :(
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 401x367px
>>17232843
He can sue and take all his shit to.

Kind of in a similar situation

>car rans red light
>had to brake hard
>get bruised up
>no pip on bike insurance
>no fault state
>have to pay my own medical bills

I'm suing the bitch and hopefully I win but fuck, all of this could've been avoided if that bitch would've paid attention to the road
>>
Driver is a moron for not having underinsured motorist coverage. Btw, this story sounds like complete bullshit. The driver was supposedly a woman but now it's a male?
>>
Seize his assets and sell them
>>
Btw, anytime you see "back injuries" or "spinal injuries", you can be confident that it is just some pussy ass faggot angling for a fat insurance claim.

>Meanwhile Peter has been in and out of the hospital with spinal injuries and multiple herniated disks

Herniated disks are a meme. The spine heals itself through training.
>>
>drive a porsche
>become crippled
>>
Well Yamtard got his shit pushed in royally. Everything that was deserved was delivered.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.