[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'07 Camry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3163.jpg (164KB, 1752x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3163.jpg
164KB, 1752x950px
Hi br/o/s!
I'm a senior in High School, graduating in about 3 weeks. I'm getting my first car in mid June if things go well. Right now I'm pretty set on an '07 Camry SE V6. It has 135k miles on it give or take and no damage on the interior. Will post pics if requested. I test drove it yesterday and there are no mechanical problems as far as I can tell. I gave it the rundown looking for leaks or squeaks and found none.

Obviously it's not a racecar, but it's pretty fast because of the V6. Are there any long term issues that would cause this to be a bad purchase? The asking price is 6,500$ but I think I can knock it down because there's a bit of cosmetic damage on the front bumper. Nothing major. There's also a small dent in the fuel door.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
>>
>>17226986
go buy a $1k volvo it'll be better
>>
>>17226986
Good to drive and inspect, but I would absolutely get it safetied before buying - especially for $6,500! If you're looking for a "racecar" there are probably better options at your price point, but it looks like a very nice, practical car. Cheers
>>
>>17226986
Adding to my above comment, that car seems way overpriced. I'm actually looking at my first car right now as well, and am a senior in high school. For $6500 you could get something better, or buy a cheaper car and keep the extra money for repairs (you can never be too careful)
>>
OP here, thanks for the input so far.
>>17226995
If you could provide me a link to such a car I'll be happy to take a look at it. Here's your (You).
>>17227073
>>17227124
Safetied? I'm unfamiliar with that term. What does that mean?
The seller isn't highballing it as far as I can tell, it just seems to be the car. Similar list prices tend to be give or take 750 dollars. I chose this one because it had lower miles and the black leather interior as opposed to the weird gray leather that toyota is so fond of.
>>
>>17226986
>pretty fast because of the V6
>>
>>17226986
Price seems fine to me, relative to other v6 camrys. i dont think i'd pick a v6 camry specifically but if that's what suits your needs and preferences than i say go for it.

accord v6?
>>
>>17227245
It hauled ass to 60 from a standstill in 5.5 or so. Better than the 9 sec of the V4.
>>17227335
My dad had an Accord for a while and I just don't like the interior on them as much. Personal preference I think. I did look at them too.
>>
>>17227245
you probably drive a shitbox that's slower than the family car with a v6
>>
>>17227379
>v4
bro, 6.1 is what one of the automags got out of it with good tyres and an experienced driver.
>>17227198
Just look @ 850s/s60/s40whatever in your local area.

You're 18? 17?, get a beater

Outbacks, preludes, civics, Celicas, Focus, etc.

If you're hellbent on getting something that fwd, auto, and a v6, find a cheap impala for $3k

For $6.5k you can get something better than an 11 y/o camry.
>>
File: 1491140549730.png (740KB, 982x665px) Image search: [Google]
1491140549730.png
740KB, 982x665px
>>17226986
Civic for 3K, OP.
>>
>>17227450
>>17227456
this desu

>>17226986
OP you can get a perfectly reliable, comfy af beater for much less than $6.5k.
I'm not quite sure what you are looking for so it's hard to say for certain.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.