[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you slow down or speed up at yellows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: y4m4N8a.png (251KB, 572x369px) Image search: [Google]
y4m4N8a.png
251KB, 572x369px
Do you slow down or speed up at yellows?
>>
>>17224677
Depends on how far I am from the light.
>>
>>17224690
THIS
>>
>>17224677
I bet you're a riot at parties OP.
>>
Used to hit the brakes a lot on yellow's when I owned a Civic, but now I just blast through them with my IS350. Its great.
>>
>>17224677
Usually speed up, unless I fear a cop is around or if there's oncoming traffic.
>>
>>17224677
>>17224690
First post, best post. If I can make it, I floor it. If I can't, no point trying to, so I slow down.

However, this town is insane. You accelerate into or just cruise up to red lights with the knowledge the timing will change, and you slow down coming into a green light because traffic's backed up due to everyone taking ages to move off.
Or you sit there at a red light, the light goes green, you move up, you stop just at the front of the queue because you can't get onto the road you're trying to turn onto because the NEXT light is still red, and then the light you're sitting on turns red. Traffic moves on ahead of you, the light ahead goes red again, traffic builds up, your light goes green, and you may well still be stuck there AGAIN because of the lack of space.
This is a regular occurrence.
>>
Never let a yellow go; hit the gas like a disobedient wife and soar through the intersection loud and proud.
>>
>>17224677
I got $520 ticket for speeding up on yellow.
Officer said I could have killed someone, it is not my fault my ecoboost went from 45mph to 80mph in 1 step.
I hate ford now
>>
File: ECOBOOST.jpg (412KB, 752x1212px) Image search: [Google]
ECOBOOST.jpg
412KB, 752x1212px
>>17224904
>>
>>17225001
I love it !
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.