[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Audio upgrade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 45778567.jpg (150KB, 968x544px) Image search: [Google]
45778567.jpg
150KB, 968x544px
Whats a good cheap simple audio upgrade for a 2011 crown vic police car? The speakers my car came with suck balls and have no bass. makes night riding on the back roads kinda sad.

I was thinking of going to a pick and pull and nabbing some speakers from a town car or something. They would have to have a decent audio system because they are premium edition stuff, right? and arent these panther body parts pretty interchangeable?
>>
Just buy cheap aftermarket replacement speakers online. Even a towncar still has junk paper cone specials.
>>
I put Infinity 5x7's and Clarion CX502 in my Mercury Mountaineer. Bluetooth, aux, usb and amazing sounding speakers.

If you have the $$$, run an amp to the speakers, and get component speakers instead of coaxials.

And a nice 10" sub and a modest 250 watt amp fulfills the audio spectrum. Regardless whether you wanna bump rap or EDM or play blues or country, you need BASS
>>
>crown shit
drive it as fast as you can into a wall, that should fix it
>>
>>17223030
Are you stupid? This will not result in increased audio quality clarity.
>>
>>17223022
>Interceptor
>No bass

Bullshit.
>>
>>17223038
But then Id have a broken wall and still have shitty speakers.
>>
>>17223051
I have seen shitty gm impalas with better bass
>>
File: IMG_20170108_154749.jpg (4MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170108_154749.jpg
4MB, 4640x2610px
>>17223038
RIP wall

Yes OP, the speakers are a must upgrade. They are made if paper. As for bass. I'd really suggest a sub in the trunk. It's a perfect candidate and the sound difference is amazing. Head unit could use a change too, replace it with what you can afford.
>>
>>17223038
>muh whacker
>>
>>17223037
>>17223062
yeah cash is kinda tight. I dont need to shake the screws loose with bass, but its so disheartening to listen to a song with some deep bass and not even feel a tiny vibration.

id just like to swap out the stock speakers with something that can rumble a little better. Sucks that I dont know much about stereo systems too. I feel lost on the quest for better sound.
>>
>>17223022
A siren
>>
>>17223058
I'm sure you have since many GM cars have decent bass from the factory.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.