[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossover for auntie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: trump2.jpg (36KB, 830x460px) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
36KB, 830x460px
Alright, my aunt wants to get rid of her Tahoe and downsize slightly but wants dat MPG. She's pretty badass and active, kayaks, paddleboards, mountain bikes, and brings her dogs. She travels across the US and parts of Canada. 4WD or AWD must. She also has a Class A motorhome and a CJ7, those are taken on the mega trips, but needs a smaller road tripper too. She was looking at a Traverse or Equinox, I really didn't know how to respond. I mentioned Subaru Outback, but I think she wants to stick with American.
>>
WOW BUMP YOU STUPID KIDS
>>
>>17222934
kill her. it's the only option.

crossovers are shit and american ones are even worse.
>>
>motorhome
>Jeep CJ
>I NEED MUH MPGS!!!

Tell her to stop being a retarded woman. Buying a new car, that $20k+ will fuel the Tahoe for years.
>>
File: 20170510_085544.jpg (843KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170510_085544.jpg
843KB, 1600x1200px
>>17222934
>wants mpgs
>and 4WD/AWD
>and towing
wat
>>
>>17223006
>>17223032
$ isn't the issue, having to fill up so often east of Las Vegas/ Laughlin and beyond is the problem, she wants a more efficient vehicle. 15 is her gripe, but not just cause of money. She has a super nice pension or something, trust me, she aint pinching pennies.
>>
File: 20170105_185132_2000x1125.jpg (224KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20170105_185132_2000x1125.jpg
224KB, 2000x1125px
>>17222934
Crosstrek. The American options are all meh as fuck and too expensive
>>
>>17223074
this or a honda hrv. Im getting like 30 plus mpg on highways with meme wheel drive...
>>
>>17222934
>I think she wants to stick with American.
Fucking why? I like the idea of supporting America as much as anybody, but I'm not going to subject myself to a fucking Chebby Equinox because of blind jingoism.

Tell her to be like every other outdoorsy person in this country and buy a fucking Subaru. I'm confident that eventually GM and FCA will figure out how to make cars that don't fucking suck and on that day I'll go back to recommending them.
>>
>>17223106
Our whole family is mostly a GM family
>>
>>17223106
The Renegade/Compass Trailhawk would be an ok recommendation if not for that shitty 9-speed auto trans.
>>
>>17223135
My condolences. I guess if that's really a big constraint then you could do worse than the Equinox, but she should hold out for the turbo diesel.
>>
>>17222934
>Subaru Outback
>Subaru Forester
>Mazda CX-5
>Ford Escape

Everything else is pretty shit.
>>
>>17223401
If she's willing to spend a bit more,

>VW Golf Sportwagen 4Motion
>Audi Allroad
>Volvo XC60
>>
>>17223401
The escape is garbage if you get the 1.5t.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.