[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will the model 3 sell better than the 3 series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

will the model 3 sell better than the 3 series?
>>
It would have if it wasnt a fuck ton of money and looked like an obese fish with doors.
>>
File: Next-EV-Model-570x808.png (72KB, 570x808px) Image search: [Google]
Next-EV-Model-570x808.png
72KB, 570x808px
>>
>>17221914
yeah and what the fuck does this prove?
>>
>>17220182
35k before incentives

Stop being broke
>>
>>17222715
I thought it was that after incentives
still cheap compared to most of the 3 series
>>
File: IMG_20170516_170853~2.jpg (2MB, 2357x3734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_170853~2.jpg
2MB, 2357x3734px
Check mate electric cars
>>
>>17222715
Where 2 cop for 35k
>>
>>17220182
>looked like an obese fish with doors
so THAT'S what you'd call it
>>
>>17220156
Who will build them?

“We’re a money losing company,” Musk added. “This is not some situation where, for example, we are just greedy capitalists who decided to skimp on safety in order to have more profits and dividends and that kind of thing. It’s just a question of how much money we lose. And how do we survive? How do we not die"

“I’ve seen people pass out, hit the floor like a pancake and smash their face open,” said Jonathan Galescu, a production technician at Tesla. “They just send us to work around him while he’s still laying on the floor.”

Musk’s bombastic projection that his company will make 500,000 cars in 2018 (a 495% increase from 2016.

The company does not dispute that its recordable incident rate (TRIR), an official measure of injuries and illnesses that is reported to workplace safety regulators, was above the industry average between 2013 and 2016.

Tesla declined to release data over those four years, saying such information “doesn’t reflect how the factory operates"
>>
>Model 3 rip off 3 series
>Model S rip off S class
>Model X rip off X6
Good naming tesla
>>
>>17222715
Nigga you really think people will buy the cheapest model?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.