[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (123KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
123KB, 750x709px
what car is this, /o/
>>
File: ZR350-GTASA-front.jpg (97KB, 1000x427px) Image search: [Google]
ZR350-GTASA-front.jpg
97KB, 1000x427px
>>17218397
overpriced bogan mobile.
>>
>>17218397
TSU TSU TSU
>>
a Pulova Calais Turbo
>>
Holden Lebanon turbo
>>
>>17218429
thanks
>>
Rambler Marlin turbo
>>
>>17218441
Its a Ford XR6 Turbo ya dikhed
>>
Dont come here much any more, what happened to the dat thread?
>>
early 2000's p plater special.
>>
>>17218700
Apparently postie and falcunt shitposted it into getting b&, discord lives on but I don't have a link
>>
>>17218720
Ah well, I don't use discord anyway
Cheerio
>>
>>17218397
Nissan Skyline with a body kit
>>
File: Opel_Rekord_E1_rear.jpg (95KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
Opel_Rekord_E1_rear.jpg
95KB, 800x495px
Opel Rekord
p
e
l

R
e
k
o
r
d
>>
>>17218700
Falcunt couldn't handle being banhammered from some Discord chat so he went into a full 12/10 chimp out, tried to drag some guy called Postie through the mud by saying he was CTA from the /dbt/ etc. Basically samefagged the thread to literal death.

Everybody left, surprise surprise.
>>
>>17218745
And then after that, another couple of guys in the Discord had a severe case of induced autism and tried causing drama, promptly got underageb&, and then came into the /dat/ trying to convince everyone that Postie was a pedophile or something. That's how all the "Postman Scat" stuff that floated around for a week came to be, the two underageb& kiddos got butthurt and basically shitted up /dat/ after /dat/ until the mods got a gutfull of it and started pruning them every time some made a new one.

So yeah, that's why the /dat/ isn't a thing anymore. Give it some time, wait for the children to move on in life, and then it might be viable to have it going again. If leafs can have a Canada General then we should be able to manage.
>>
If your car doesn't have curtains you aint worth shit
>>
>>17218745
>>17218769
No one believes your shit.
Falcunt is a sperg but the postie memes are real.
>>
>>17218799
Barney detected.
>>
File: Barney_meetup.jpg (201KB, 750x568px) Image search: [Google]
Barney_meetup.jpg
201KB, 750x568px
>>17218803
>Barney detected.

That mofo still owes me a beer.
>>
>>17218799
Hello Falcunt, how's your gearbox?
>>
File: 1473854048381.png (72KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473854048381.png
72KB, 512x512px
>>17218875
>everyone is falcunt
yep
>>
holcunt lebwagon
>>
u fkn wot m8
>>
>>17218925
No, just you.
>>
Just starting to get into cars and that and want to know what you blokes think what would be a good start.
Ive got a van for work so i dont need a daily driver and was looking for a fun car i can fiddle with and learn a bit off
Im torn between get an old NA/NB miata cause they are cheap and look alright or should i save properly and import an s15, chaser or something similar
Any advice would be great, basically want it to be FR, manual, cheap and easy part avaliablity.
>>
>>17219073
Do you have a budget?

If you want cheap FR that's easy to get parts for, buy the cheapest manual Commodore or Falcon you can find.
>>
>>17219164
I've saved up around 5k atm and don't mind saving more to get something good.
I'm not a fan of the Commodores and Falcons made past the 2000s and the earlier models which i like are all to pricey or have had heaps of work done to them and id rather something more vanilla
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.