[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on drunk driving?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: BOOOGT.jpg (21KB, 597x284px) Image search: [Google]
BOOOGT.jpg
21KB, 597x284px
What's your opinion on drunk driving?
>>
>>17218282
Nice troll thread
>>
>>17218283
Excuse me?
>>
>>17218282
It's retarded if you're actually drunk and you know it. However, if you're feeling up to it and know you can drive well enough, why not? The law is extremely hazy, its grey, not everyone maintains the same weight, levels of blood, and simply drunk tolerance levels. I strongly believe that bad laws are meant to be broken, and drunk driving laws for the most part are stupid retarded.
>>
>>17218282

>What's your opinion on drunk driving?

One of the most compelling reasons for bringing back public hangings
>>
Me mate does drunk sick cunts on the front lawn when we're on the piss and that's alright but drunk drivers on the road are scum.
>>
>>17218390
Are you drunk right now?
>>
File: Who_really_is_the_good_boy.jpg (51KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
Who_really_is_the_good_boy.jpg
51KB, 526x701px
>mfw I have no alcoholic beverages at the moment so I just have to stand up quickly to get the same affect
>>
>>17218282
Not as annoying as people who text and fucking drive. Still dangerous though.
>>
>>17218405
get help
>>
>>17218395
No, sick cunts = burnouts if your not from nz or aus
>>
File: IMG_1124.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1124.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>17218395
>>
Did it a couple of times. I don't get aggressive when drunk so I like drive 20kph. Would rather do that then have that I killed some poor asshole. If I get caught then fair cop.
>>
Pissheads: FYI....hyperventilating actually works. If you see flashing lights and you suspect you're over, take rapid deep breaths in the minute or so before you have to blow in the bag. I've done it twice when definitely over and blew under both times.
>>
>>17218282
I just hit a new pr on the road to my house DD'ing. 85mph. Very curvy road I like to go to the bars then set TT times on it. Helps me keep the steering wheel straight. Enjoy OP
>>
>>17218693
do not trust his lies
>>
>>17218282
It's fun.
>>
>>17218711
You can verify what I wrote yourself. Get yourself a personal BAC analyser or find a pub/club that has one and try what I suggested. It works.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (42KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
42KB, 600x455px
>>17218282
It's fun.
>>
>>17218896
Thanks anon. Will remember.

Just like I tell people who have random drug tests at their jobs.

Start chugging water as soon as you are notified. By the time of the test you are literally pissing water and will pass. Forget the bullshit about the testing facility making you re-test if your piss isnt yellow enough. Those people are making $9/hr and have never given a shit with me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.